Ngannou would have a very good chance of separating JJ or a prime Fedor from consciousness

ngannou doesnt even have to have his feet planted ..technically not sound but still just smoking people left and right if he even makes slight contact with em... the punch he got andrei and reem with just shows how hellacious his power is lol..

or its just shows how ba MMA HW is right know? old guys with no chin.

Klitschko is known for his glas jaw, but its still 10000 better than Reems glas jaw.

And he survived Joshuas uppercut.
GraciousEnergeticBonobo-size_restricted.gif

e9814a397d0043fc8bf2011c78f96f47

klitschko-uppercut-joshua.jpg

I have.

Give me some names of guys that were scarier speicimens than Francis that Fedor fought.

If you are going to say they exist I'd like to know who.

If you put it in the title and can't name them yourself you obviously never watched Fedor fights and are simply speaking garbage with nothing to backup your thread argument beyond being a Ngannou fan boy. The steroid monsters I mentioned are so easy to identify and most of these fights are on YouTube.

Ngannou is certainly talented on the striking, but one dimensional. Where is his ground game. Comparing him to anyone in the GOAT discussion at this point in his career is a joke.

You spammed posts just so you could make a thread like this? Good to know.

I'll never understand posters who get banned and think they can sneak back in to start up where they left off.
Ask @Mysterio aka @Hitto. He has 10 accounts on deck waiting. Guy pays $10/month for VPN to shit talk on sherdog just incase mods IP ban him

He has a better chance with Fedor than Jones. Fedor will meet him in the middle but Jones will run and ping him slowly

ngannou doesn't do shit to prime fedor

A tall skinny fat gumby kickboxer with zero takedown defense and a 26-14 record?

A more impressive speicmen than Francis?

This Schillt was an elite striker + good ground game.

Schillt would still stomp Ngannou.

Semmy Schillt with TDD = GOAT.

lol@fat

This 300lbs beat here would outrun/outjump anyone on this forum and would do the same to a lot of 180 lbs - 220lbs UFC fighter.
56b3b2401f00000d012175cc.jpeg

This Schillt was an elite striker + good ground game.

Schillt would still stomp Ngannou.

Semmy Schillt with TDD = GOAT.

lol@fat

This 300lbs beat here would outrun/outjump anyone on this forum and would do the same to a lot of 180 lbs - 220lbs UFC fighter.

Shilt isn't half the MMA fighter of Overeem and Francis destroyed him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back