Ngannou would have a very good chance of separating JJ or a prime Fedor from consciousness

At this point, it does look like Ngannou has a better chin, and could counter punch target from further away with his power hooks, I think that's the thing no one else could do, it does look like a straight arm swing sometimes but it has a lot of power behind it. Post-Stipe Ngannou stands a better chance at KO-ing the prime Fedor for sure.

ngannou doesnt even have to have his feet planted ..technically not sound but still just smoking people left and right if he even makes slight contact with em... the punch he got andrei and reem with just shows how hellacious his power is lol..

I think ngannou has much more athletic ability than rogers... stipe hit him with some pretty hard shots and he got tired obviously as rounds went on but he still had medusa powers to catch stipe once or twice in the later rounds which made stipe glitch for a sec than engage wrassle mode..

Maybe? "Athletic ability" by itself is basically a buzz word/phrase that doesn't say anything about fighting ability. The bottom line is both Rogers and N'gannou were winning a lot of fights in the exact same way.

He's already crushed some of the best HW's ever in Cain, Overeem, Arlovski and the beast prospects like Blaydes.

I don't care who you put him in there with. He even had Stipe on skates in the first round of the worst fight of his career.

As long as he is aggressive and doesn't have a mental breakdown like he did against Lewis, he could beat anyone with his power and Jon Jones tier reach.

He has so much power he can knock you out from any angle, hitting you on any part of your head.

Sherdog: "HW is joke. Derrek Lewis is top 5??? What a joke. Dude has no ground game or stamina." (has a win over Ngannou)
Also Sherdog: "Ngannou would have a very good chance of separating JJ or Fedor from consciousness"

Brett Rogers > Ngannou..

Ngannou remain ranked because today UFC HW division is shallow and weak.

Ngannou might struggle to hit somebody as defensive minded and great at distance control as Jones but I have very little doubt that if he connected clean it would be a KO or lead to a TKO.

Overeem and Arlovski have been separated from their consciousness a combined 27 times in their careers.
Francis isn't even the first to do it to both. Sergei Kharitonov and Stipe Miocic have also both knocked out Reem and Arlovski.

Who has Rogers beat?

Francis beat Blaydes X 2, Overeem, Arlovski, and Cain

Rogers beat Arlovski and ?????

You misspelled Past-Prime Econoreem and washed Cain (last time he fought was 2016).

Ngannou is building his career beating washed veterans, facts. and Blaydes who?

You misspelled Past-Prime Econoreem and washed Cain (last time he fought was 2016).

Ngannou is building his career beating washed veterans, facts. and Blaydes who?
Blaydes is alone is better than anyone Rogers beat. Basically his entire career is based on a lucky punch against Arlovski. One win. Embarrassed by Overeem who dominated him much more than Fedor. Fedor actually struggled with Rogers.

He has a fair chance at seperating anyone from their consciousness.

War Stipe. He got caught and I want to see that rematch. Dude looked like Rockhold when he fought Bisping in there.

Maybe? "Athletic ability" by itself is basically a buzz word/phrase that doesn't say anything about fighting ability. The bottom line is both Rogers and N'gannou were winning a lot of fights in the exact same way.

a buzzword that means you can evade and close the distance faster etc... I guess that stuff doesnt have anything to do with fighting ability ...

Nothing more ridiculous than try to discredit Francis because Brett Rogers career failed. Newsflash......... they are not the same person and have nothing to do with each other.

a buzzword that means you can evade and close the distance faster etc... I guess that stuff doesnt have anything to do with fighting ability ...

When did Francis show great evasion and all this? He basically just goes out and wings huge punches til he gasses, like lots of brawlers.

man Jon Jones would fricking wreckkkkkk Ngannou. And I am not a Jones fan.
He is just that good. His top game is absolutely unmatched

I think ngannou has much more athletic ability than rogers... stipe hit him with some pretty hard shots and he got tired obviously as rounds went on but he still had medusa powers to catch stipe once or twice in the later rounds which made stipe glitch for a sec than engage wrassle mode..
Rich was a good champion. He had only one loss prior to Anderson and that was machida. Plenty of fighters had spray jobs not so long ago, Randy couture was an asset wresting coach, DJ was a forklift operator, and stipe is a fireman.
Rich is well in the topm10 greatest mw of all time.

He's already crushed some of the best HW's ever in Cain, Overeem, Arlovski and the beast prospects like Blaydes.

The difference between all those fighters and Jones is that Jones fights way more defensively than anyone you mentioned. His style is based around avoiding damage

Ngannou fought a past prime Arlovski and Overeem (who for some reason decided to brawl with him). Cain has awful defense, Blaydes doesn't have much either. Jones would run the first round and gas Ngannou out.

Back