Ngannou would have a very good chance of separating JJ or a prime Fedor from consciousness

So which MMA wins does Shilt have that are better than Blaydes X 2, Overeem, Cain and Arlovski?

Why do you keep ducking the question?

Ducking the question? I just said that Semmy would stomp him then you called him fat + no TDD, which wouldnt matter, cuz Ngannou isnt an elite wrestler.
{<huh}

Both resumes are "shit". Overeem lost to a lot of guys, buts its still a good win. Grandpa cain & arlovski? lol
& Semmy lost only to elite fighters, but both resumes are overrated.

*insert name of any top10 fighter on 2-fight winning streak* would have a very good chance of separating JJ, GSP, Anderson, Brock Lesnar, Khabib or a prime Fedor from consciousness
already 5 pages discussion

god bless sherdog

*insert name of any top10 fighter on 2-fight winning streak* would have a very good chance of separating JJ, GSP, Anderson, Brock Lesnar, Khabib or a prime Fedor from consciousness
already 5 pages discussion

god bless sherdog
You're forgetting the part where Francis is the hardest hitter in MMA history.

Who has he beat in his near 41 MMA fights with nearly as many losses as Artem to make you think that?
look at his kickboxing record and we can talk. Wins over all the best strikers in the world. He didnt do great in mma because he was only a striker. Like nygannou. hmmmmmmm

Dont think so. Jones wrestling style of greco and reach would enable him to tie up the big african and wear him out i think. Of course, ngannou could ko anybody but the longer fight goes on, jones starts breaking him down and its not like hed take jones down. Jones strong clinch work would make him feel as strong as ngannou in the clinch and jones is a real deceptively strong guy too. Not to mentiion jones elbows and kicks would piece him up.

Dont think so. Jones wrestling style of greco and reach would enable him to tie up the big african and wear him out i think. Of course, ngannou could ko anybody but the longer fight goes on, jones starts breaking him down and its not like hed take jones down. Jones strong clinch work would make him feel as strong as ngannou in the clinch and jones is a real deceptively strong guy too. Not to mentiion jones elbows and kicks would piece him up.

If he KOs jones/dc then i will believe it.

Lost to fucking Ngannou and got schooled by Stipe.

the fuck out of here

Fedor is an easy fight for ngannou, he doesn't have the footwork, range control and head movement of stipe to dodge and survive ngannou bombs. And fedor himself is a brawler that like to spam looping hooks.

Literally none of that is true lol

look at his kickboxing record and we can talk. Wins over all the best strikers in the world. He didnt do great in mma because he was only a striker. Like nygannou. hmmmmmmm
This isn't kickboxing.

I think looking at his MMA record is more relevant and he does not any wins over good competition in over 40 fights.

Back