Ngannou would have a very good chance of separating JJ or a prime Fedor from consciousness

sure, I'd favour him against Fedor. Fedor was from a different era and he's still a 'greater' fighter based on what he accomplished in context. the size difference alone would be enormous, not exactly a fair fight. nagannou is much better than Rogers ever was. Let's not forget Rogers took the first round against Fedor by breaking his nose and landing some good gnp. He completely gassed himself though.

I was thinking the same thing. Rogers and N'gannou have basically the same skill set - powerful brawler and no other skills. And Fedor KOed him.
As for Jones; doesn't matter at all. Jones would be high as hell on PEDs and anything else, his career is invalid.
Brett Rogers also KO/TKO everyone he has had fought until he got KOed by Fedor, it is all downhill for him after that. It's good to see Ngannou regain his confidence and climbs back up from the Stipe fight.

One question, how hard does Roger really punch? compare to the likes of Rumble and Ngannou.

You guys are special kind of retard to think a bum like rogers is even remotely close to ngannou level.

It's possible, but Fedor was hard to hit and your examples are all of guys with a history of getting knocked out/being easy to hit.

The difference between all those fighters and Jones is that Jones fights way more defensively than anyone you mentioned. His style is based around avoiding damage

Ngannou fought a past prime Arlovski and Overeem (who for some reason decided to brawl with him). Cain has awful defense, Blaydes doesn't have much either. Jones would run the first round and gas Ngannou out.
Jones does not have the power to keep Francis off him and this is the first time he would face someone with his reach.

I think he'd get tagged.

Can he punch? Yes obviously.

But that doesn't mean we should forget the performance against Stipe where he was exposed as limited elsewhere or his performance against lewis where he was too scared to do anything.

Cain made a mistake being in front of Francis, a mistake dc, Jones or Fedor wouldn't make and they'd make Francis into a scared little boy again once he sees the fight isn't going his way.

Jones does not have the power to keep Francis off him and this is the first time he would face someone with his reach.

I think he'd get tagged.

At the very least he'd be actively avoiding the big punches instead of running into them like Cain and Overeem. Seriously, watch those fights and tell me they don't deserve to get knocked out.

Can he punch? Yes obviously.

But that doesn't mean we should forget the performance against Stipe where he was exposed as limited elsewhere or his performance against lewis where he was too scared to do anything.

Cain made a mistake being in front of Francis, a mistake dc, Jones or Fedor wouldn't make and they'd make Francis into a scared little boy again once he sees the fight isn't going his way.
Stipe fought the perfect fight against Francis and even he almost got knocked out.

He's already crushed some of the best HW's ever in Cain, Overeem, Arlovski and the beast prospects like Blaydes.

I don't care who you put him in there with. He even had Stipe on skates in the first round of the worst fight of his career.

As long as he is aggressive and doesn't have a mental breakdown like he did against Lewis, he could beat anyone with his power and Jon Jones tier reach.

He has so much power he can knock you out from any angle, hitting you on any part of your head.

I agree. He would absolutely wreck Joanna.

Kinda weird to point out though, given their size difference.

Stipe fought the perfect fight against Francis and even he almost got knocked out.

Stipe got hit and was hurt, but he did not nearly get knocked out.

The person however who knocked him out was a chubby lhw wrestler but according to idiots on here it's only Francis who has the killer power. Lol

Stipe got hit and was hurt, but he did not nearly get knocked out.

The person however who knocked him out was a chubby lhw wrestler but according to idiots on here it's only Francis who has the killer power. Lol
DC hit Stipe on the chin

This shot from Francis definitely came close to separating Stipe from consciousness. The only thing that saved him was that it wasn't on the chin and Francis was moving backwards when he threw it.

CommonSeparateAztecant-max-1mb.gif

Fedor is an easy fight for ngannou, he doesn't have the footwork, range control and head movement of stipe to dodge and survive ngannou bombs. And fedor himself is a brawler that like to spam looping hooks.

Fedor is an easy fight for ngannou, he doesn't have the footwork, range control and head movement of stipe to dodge and survive ngannou bombs. And fedor himself is a brawler that like to spam looping hooks.

What The Actual Fuck

Now Fedor had no footwork and was just a sloppy brawler???

DC hit Stipe on the chin

This shot from Francis definitely came close to separating Stipe from consciousness. The only thing that saved him was that it wasn't on the chin and Francis was moving backwards when he threw it.

CommonSeparateAztecant-max-1mb.gif

I agree he was hurt but far from Ko'd

And shots to the temple shake fighters up just as much as direct hits to thd chin so stop making excuses for the fact the Francis couldn't stop Stipe but dc could

No.... Prime Fedor would have choked him out. Prime Fedor went up against some steroid monsters that make N'gannou look tame.

No.... Prime Fedor would have choked him out. Prime Fedor went up against some steroid monsters that make N'gannou look tame.
Who did Fedor go up against that make Francis look tame? Francis is the most fearsome specimen in HW history.

<36>

Not even in a million years.

HW lacks killers.

Ngannou could defend his "title" million times and it still wouldnt change much, cuz HW MMA is not good.

At this point, it does look like Ngannou has a better chin, and could counter punch target from further away with his power hooks, I think that's the thing no one else could do, it does look like a straight arm swing sometimes but it has a lot of power behind it. Post-Stipe Ngannou stands a better chance at KO-ing the prime Fedor for sure.

Ngannou was stunned by a jab from blaydes.

Back