ngannou vs greg hardy, who wins?

This forum is so stupid. Ngannou wasn’t tentative. He’s a counter striker at best and Lewis gave him nothing to go on. Hardy bum rushes fucking cans and people think he will steamroll established guys when we know nothing about him. But if he tries that against Stipe or Ngannou he probably gets KO cold

Stop it he said himself he was tentative in that fight. He’s shook after Stipe. That is a fact.

I agree that he beats Hardy though, at least right now.

He ran through the division because he is a b-level athlete.

He achieved everything in wrestling through pure athleticism

"when the division was filled with bloated 205lbers." LOL

Yes, because Derrik "dafak is a takedown?" Lewis and Francis "im still a puncher" Ngannou are so much better.

lmao@Stipe.

The WHOLE UFC HW DIVISION can be happy that brock will never be 100% healthy or he would have destroyed the entire division.

Give greg Ngannous "A-Z Vitamins" and he will destroy him.

He didn’t run through anything. He was gifted matchmaking wise against small HWs in a historically crap division. Still got submitted in his first fight. Got chased out the sport when actually talented HWs came in. W

Wait why am I even debating an obvious troll who’s already double dubs in less then a month? Fuck off lol

Hardy flatlines him in the first round, regardless of whether or not Ngannou chooses to engage.
Quite a bold statement! Hardy has only beaten 2 bums and a women that's it! I get it , you probably wear his jersey to bed and kiss his poster night night, but the guy is 2-0 give it some time.

He didn’t run through anything. He was gifted matchmaking wise against small HWs in a historically crap division. Still got submitted in his first fight. Got chased out the sport when actually talented HWs came in. W

Wait why am I even debating an obvious troll who’s already double dubs in less then a month? Fuck off lol

"Still got submitted in his first fight." LOL

and then this happened:
yB0bkI9.gif

only daniel cormier would be his hardest match: He is a bit more skilled, because brock never took this "sport" seriously.

Cain&Ubereem were lucky that Brock Lesnar was not 100% healthy.

i know it hurts:
WWE > UFC
bork1}bork1}bork1}

Ngannou kills Hardy.

Sherdoggers pretending like Hardy is going to beat anyone noteworthy in the HW division is hilarious.

Cant wait to look back on all these threads when Hardy gets ragdolled over and over and fades off into the abyss. Yeah HW is in a weak state right now but there are still levels to this game. Hardy is very one dimensional. I love the hype though, all his fans are going silent soon.

One dimensional?

And Ngannou isn't?<LikeReally5>

Swangin’ and Bangin’ Hardy murders hesitant Ngannou. If Francis gets his swerve back, then it’s who connects the hand bone to the chin bone first.

Ngannou by Submission.. Hardy ground game ain't ready
ngannou-kimura.gif

I thought most of the children would be back in school but clearly there are some 12 year olds who are still on summer break.

Hardy has KO 2 nobodies and a woman. Fucking amazing.

The same posters getting their pre teen underwear in a bunch are talking shit on Ngannou who has accomplished way more and KO'd way better competition than Hardy.

The NFL dude would gas sooooo hard lol.

After the first two or three unsuccessful blitzes of awkward half hook half uppercuts with half extended hands... he'd get KO'd by a breeze. .

And it's not that he's an NFL dude or anything. His punching is awful. His footwork is awkwardly awful. His everything is awful actually. He's an awful fighter.

Joe Rogan needs to have the talk with him... like the movement is not there :D

An NFL dude with my level of punching is just not a good investment.

UFC HW GOAT Brock also had 0 experience.
GOAT of what? Turning into a bitch every time he got punched in the face? Needing steroids just to dry hump a 40 year old opponent for 3 rounds?
Lesnar is possibly pound for pound the worst fighter to compete in the HW division.

GOAT of what? Turning into a bitch every time he got punched in the face? Needing steroids just to dry hump a 40 year old opponent for 3 rounds?
Lesnar is possibly pound for pound the worst fighter to compete in the HW division.

Brock Lesnar = UFC HW GOAT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back