ngannou vs greg hardy, who wins?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
hilarious stylistic matchup.

you got Ngannou whos to pussy to engage
and you got the psycho in Greg Hardy, who wants to come and fking kill you LOL

Its not like Ngannou is this amazing wrestler. I feel like this is a good fight, even if Greg is only 2-0.

414121.jpg

Hardy flatlines him in the first round, regardless of whether or not Ngannou chooses to engage.

Hardy would win that. Francis would be tenative and Hardy will walk him down and throw bombs. Ngannou gets knocked spark out

lmao

greg hardy would get knocked cold out if he took any chances

which i wouldnt expect at this point

45 year old african vs 30 year old ex NFL All-Pro at the most athletic position for a HW, defensive end.

Ngannou has more power and technique but he’s gun shy and hardy hasn’t been fucked up so he’s likely fearless. I’d edge hardy purely on aggressiveness

This thread demonstrates how Sherdog has been taken over by dumb casual fans.

Ngannou easily what is this nonsense. Both hit hard af but Ngannou has a proven chin and way more experience and training.

Ngannou kills Hardy.

Sherdoggers pretending like Hardy is going to beat anyone noteworthy in the HW division is hilarious.

Cant wait to look back on all these threads when Hardy gets ragdolled over and over and fades off into the abyss. Yeah HW is in a weak state right now but there are still levels to this game. Hardy is very one dimensional. I love the hype though, all his fans are going silent soon.

A level athleticism versus B level athleticism. it's pretty easy, actually

Francis via TKO btw.

This probably will be a fight we see next year lol.

Back