ngannou vs greg hardy, who wins?

Right.. Shrugs. The two people he beat so far as a pro would never make it into the UFC, ever.

Rooting for him though, I think he will still keep winning as the UFC are building him.. but man.. someone like Mark hunt would have probably KO'd him there if he was just wildly swinging from the hips pulling his chin back like that. Shame Mark is 44 years old now, he would have shown us some good KO's on these up and comers.

Make Hardy face Hunt in his first fight in the UFC! Damn I’ll make my own thread about this. I’m getting a hard on just typing this.

Ngannou actually does look stronger if you compare the physiques of the two, even though Hardy was in the NFL. We don't really know how mentally tough Hardy is either, he might be gun shy against another big strong guy too. I also doubt his chin is as durable as ngannous, he just doesn't have the face of an iron chinned guy like ngannou or hunt, but I could be wrong.
View attachment 419107

Weakness: Unknown

Ngannou was pretty damn scary too but that can only get you so far as we saw

I always said ngannou was overrated. After all these years he is still a fucking puncher.

I remember how people thought he was a high level boxer rofl

ngnanou is a nobody without all the "A-Z vitamins". At greg you can clearly see the difference, and it is still very fast/explosive. Give this man his PEDs back or or give him ngannous "A-Z vitamins".

Hardy seems like a poor mans Ubereem at this point. Superagressive but likely doesn't know what to do when he can't impose is will due to inexperience at least, as we can't judge his heart yet. He'll gas and get KO'ed against top opponents.

I always said ngannou was overrated. After all these years he is still a fucking puncher.

I remember how people thought he was a high level boxer rofl

ngnanou is a nobody without all the "A-Z vitamins". At greg you can clearly see the difference, and it is still very fast/explosive. Give this man his PEDs back or or give him ngannous "A-Z vitamins".

Greg so far looks no where near as dangerous as Ngannou on the feet. Ngannou was fighting way more dangerous human beings/strikers that were battle tested.. Greg is fighting a few dudes that would never make it into the UFC.

Hardy isn't ready for Ngannou but if they fight Francis will win at the moment. He needs somebody like a Timothy Johnson to welcome him in for a nice highlight reel KO.

344183.jpg

<{1-12}>

<{1-12}>

Greg so far looks no where near as dangerous as Ngannou on the feet. Ngannou was fighting way more dangerous human beings/strikers that were battle tested.. Greg is fighting a few dudes that would never make it into the UFC.

tenor.gif

Ngannou has more power and technique but he’s gun shy and hardy hasn’t been fucked up so he’s likely fearless. I’d edge hardy purely on aggressiveness

See, yes!...Hardy has what heavyweights used to have.

A willingness to get knocked the fuqq out.

Yeah maybe in the future. But not yet :) I am commenting on the now. You have also never seen Greg even come close to fighting an actual legit striker, a legit wrestler, or a legit jitz guy, neither. He beat a fatty that was 6/6 in amateurs, that i watched panic wrestle all the time in those fights when he got Lit up and or in the process of getting KO'd.. then he fought another NFL that most UFC fighters would have laughed at and he rightfully KO'd him because Greg is a fighter at heart and the other dude just some NFL dude.

Yeah maybe in the future. But not yet :) I am commenting on the now. You have also never seen Greg even come close to fighting an actual legit striker, a legit wrestler, or a legit jitz guy, neither. He beat a fatty that was 6/6 in amateurs, that i watched panic wrestle all the time in those fights when he got Lit up and or in the process of getting KO'd.. then he fought another NFL that most UFC fighters would have laughed at and he rightfully KO'd him because Greg is a fighter at heart and the other dude just some NFL dude.

Trust me bro.

He is the next champ. I thought the same about Lesnar.

Give Hardy his PEDs back or give him Ngannous "A-Z Vitamins" and he would destroy Ngannou.

B level Athlete Brock and minus B level athlete Greg will save this "sport".

Trust me bro.

He is the next champ. I thought the same about Lesnar.

Give Hardy his PEDs back or give him Ngannous "A-Z Vitamins" and he would destroy Ngannou.

B level Athlete Brock and minus B level athlete Greg will save this "sport".

271733.jpg

Laughing at that last line, funny guy.

I have always said Lesnar is far better than his record shows. He fought really tough competition with literally no amateur fights or build up (like even hardy is having for example) Also Brock was very sick at some points in his career battling Diverticulitis, but still did what he did.

This forum is so stupid. Ngannou wasn’t tentative. He’s a counter striker at best and Lewis gave him nothing to go on. Hardy bum rushes fucking cans and people think he will steamroll established guys when we know nothing about him. But if he tries that against Stipe or Ngannou he probably gets KO cold

This forum is so stupid. Ngannou wasn’t tentative. He’s a counter striker at best and Lewis gave him nothing to go on. Hardy bum rushes fucking cans and people think he will steamroll established guys when we know nothing about him. But if he tries that against Stipe or Ngannou he probably gets KO cold

Wait...what

UFC HW GOAT Brock also had 0 experience.

Brock also was an elite collegiate wrestler and was around when the division was filled with bloated 205lbers. Yet he still got submitted easily in his first fight in the UFC against a vet. You think he can just run and swing wildly against Stipe, Lewis, or Cormier?

Wait...what

He wasn’t tentative like OMG I’m scared as shit of Lewis. He just didn’t have any opening to capitalize on. He was basically fighting a fat balder version of himself. Look at the Overeem and Arloski fights. Both guys just losing their minds overextending and swinging at Ngannou. He was able to slip and counter with ease. Even Stipe was in danger before Ngannou gassed himself and Stipe started level changing. Lewis did nothing but stand at range and toss a kick every 40 seconds. Ngannou was lost, especially since he really can’t lead and doesn’t have a kicking game himself. I seriously doubt he’s next fight goes like that especially if he has an aggressive opponent. And Hardy is that fighter

271733.jpg

Laughing at that last line, funny guy.

I have always said Lesnar is far better than his record shows. He fought really tough competition with literally no amateur fights or build up (like even hardy is having for example) Also Brock was very sick at some points in his career battling Diverticulitis, but still did what he did.

dont worry man.

BRock Lesnar = UFC HW GOAT.

Even though greg hardy is the next champion, he will never catch up with Brock Lesnar.
Brock Lesnar held the two most respected belts in sports entertaiment: WWE & UFC belt

Cain & Ubereem were lucky that brock lesnar was not 100% healthy lmaoo

I think only fedor would have a chance against healthy Brock because Fedor was way too fast.

My boy will make DC cry again.
Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif

Brock also was an elite collegiate wrestler and was around when the division was filled with bloated 205lbers. Yet he still got submitted easily in his first fight in the UFC against a vet. You think he can just run and swing wildly against Stipe, Lewis, or Cormier?

He ran through the division because he is a b-level athlete.

He achieved everything in wrestling through pure athleticism

"when the division was filled with bloated 205lbers." LOL

Yes, because Derrik "dafak is a takedown?" Lewis and Francis "im still a puncher" Ngannou are so much better.

lmao@Stipe.

The WHOLE UFC HW DIVISION can be happy that brock will never be 100% healthy or he would have destroyed the entire division.

Give greg Ngannous "A-Z Vitamins" and he will destroy him.

Back