ngannou vs greg hardy, who wins?

Francis executes him with a counter within the first minute.

This is just a huge troll thread...right?

Hardy flatlines him in the first round, regardless of whether or not Ngannou chooses to engage.

Ngannou has a pretty damn good chin on him, whatever his other deficiencies are. Let's not get carried away, mmkay?

It should be Ngannou if he fights.

Ngannou actually does look stronger if you compare the physiques of the two, even though Hardy was in the NFL. We don't really know how mentally tough Hardy is either, he might be gun shy against another big strong guy too. I also doubt his chin is as durable as ngannous, he just doesn't have the face of an iron chinned guy like ngannou or hunt, but I could be wrong.
20180102014003_hardy.JPG

Ngannou actually does look stronger if you compare the physiques of the two, even though Hardy was in the NFL. We don't really know how mentally tough Hardy is either, he might be gun shy against another big strong guy too. I also doubt his chin is as durable as ngannous, he just doesn't have the face of an iron chinned guy like ngannou or hunt, but I could be wrong.
View attachment 419107

Greg is scary bruh.
he doesnt look like he used to, but he is still fucking explosive.

greg hardy + ngannous S Vitamin = next champ

UFC HW GOAT Brock also had 0 experience.
Except an outstanding wrestling base. Hardy doesn't have any base he would try and beat Ngannou at his own game and get embarrassed.

Unless we are counting domestic abuse as striking experience now?

UFC HW GOAT Brock also had 0 experience.

According to the NFL combine numbers Brock is faster and considerably stronger than Hardy with a world class wrestling background.

Brock would dominate Hardy.

Is this a joke?

B level athlete vs c level?

Come on now

It's amazing how people get brainwashed by everything they read. If these people had half a brain they would realize Hardy has only had 2 fights. If they used there brain they would see a HW that fought against a guy that trains by stuffing his face with food at every greasy spoon he walks by. If these half brains look at Hardy's fight they will see a HW that holds his hands down to his waist swinging wildly. When Hardy goes up against a HW with any boxing experience he's going to get exposed and outclassed.

414121.jpg

344183.jpg

414121.jpg

hilarious stylistic matchup.

you got Ngannou whos to pussy to engage
and you got the psycho in Greg Hardy, who wants to come and fking kill you LOL

Its not like Ngannou is this amazing wrestler. I feel like this is a good fight, even if Greg is only 2-0.

I'm sorry, but fucking Greg hardy has never fought anyone close to Francis Ngannou, and i've never been on the Francis hype train. Greg would be in a whole different reality if he faced Ngannou.

You can't compare that bum Greg just Fought that was 6/6 and got KO'd a bunch in amateurs, who routinely gets outstruck.. to ngannou. Just a bit silly i think.

It's amazing how people get brainwashed by everything they read. If these people had half a brain they would realize Hardy has only had 2 fights. If they used there brain they would see a HW that fought against a guy that trains by stuffing his face with food at every greasy spoon he walks by. If these half brains look at Hardy's fight they will see a HW that holds his hands down to his waist swinging wildly. When Hardy goes up against a HW with any boxing experience he's going to get exposed and outclassed.

Right.. Shrugs. The two people he beat so far as a pro would never make it into the UFC, ever.

Rooting for him though, I think he will still keep winning as the UFC are building him.. but man.. someone like Mark hunt would have probably KO'd him there if he was just wildly swinging from the hips pulling his chin back like that. Shame Mark is 44 years old now, he would have shown us some good KO's on these up and comers.

Except an outstanding wrestling base. Hardy doesn't have any base he would try and beat Ngannou at his own game and get embarrassed.

Unless we are counting domestic abuse as striking experience now?

LMAO

maybe 1000 years ago.
he did everything with athleticism. he has even achieved everything in wrestling only with athleticism rofl

hardy is the next champ, whether you believe it or not.

hilarious stylistic matchup.

you got Ngannou whos to pussy to engage
and you got the psycho in Greg Hardy, who wants to come and fking kill you LOL

Its not like Ngannou is this amazing wrestler. I feel like this is a good fight, even if Greg is only 2-0.
What’s more hilarious is that it has now been cemented that Ngannou is too scared to engage in a fight. You saw him being tentative in one damn fight, completely ignoring a dozen fights where he mauled and muscled the crap out of his opponents, and now there’s no way around him being a pussy. I love Sherdog sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back