Ngannou v Lesnar

Valid points but there's also no guarantee he doesn't get the finish, I can only think of 1 other example of him being both on his back and rocked (2 if you count on his butt and rocked) and it didn't end favorably for him in either case. Reem is a big powerful man, let me know if anyone has taken bombs from Reem while rocked and on their back and comeback from it, I can't think of any off the top of my head.

As for the "running laps around the octagon" come on dude, he wasn't running, he was intelligently resetting!!!! Lol, joke, I fucking hate that shit and love when it costs them the fight in violent fashion. Reem does it way too often.
Laughed out loud at ‘intelligently resetting.’ I’m stealing that from ya.

Gifted or not, Brock won 3 Championship fights. Blaydes been murked twice by a top contender. Not even the champ, but a top contender.
Lesnar has been murked by a top contender not event champ that got murked by Blaydes.

Ngannou has beaten Blaydes twice, and the 2 guys who murked Brock, plus 2 others UFC champs.

Everything points towards Brock getting hospitalized by Ngannou under 2min.

Lesnar has been murked by a top contender not event champ that got murked by Blaydes.

Ngannou has beaten Blaydes twice, and the 2 guys who murked Brock, plus 2 others UFC champs.

Everything points towards Brock getting hospitalized by Ngannou under 2min.
There’s always some MMA math in there that doesn’t always work out, but I see your point.
It comes down to Ngannou catching Brock with a bomb before he gets wrestlefucked and gasses out. I’d love to see Bork take a haymaker from Ngannou and get his lights shut out. Ngannou would have to have extremely good TDD and be able to separate from the clinch to create space to swing his meat hooks though . I’d be rooting for the predator but his grappling would have to be on point if he doesn’t catch Bork quick. Lesnar would shoot immediately like he did with Cain and Ngannou would have to deal with that.

Lesnar continues to be the most overrated fighter in UFC history.

Francis by KO in under 1 round.

I honestly don’t see what Brock could do that Blaydes couldn’t. Yes, he was a strong wrestler but he had no striking to set up his takedowns to recreate the success that Stipe had. Also Brock always reacted terribly to getting hit, disease/roids or not.

LOL, one dude is the legit champ knocking people out and the other dude is doin scripted suplexes and doing interviews with Mean Gene Okerlund and then eating dianobal sandwiches with a side of HGH. Let’s be reasonable.
did you said the same thing when he beat the crap out of hunto?

did you said the same thing when he beat the crap out of hunto?
Not sure about your point. They both beat Hunto but Stipe set a UFC record in an absolute mauling while Lesnar’s win was overturned because he ‘surprisingly’ got popped for juicing. Can you be more specific?

Imo Ngannou would knock him Lutz yeah Lesnar is a great wrestler, explosive, both of them are strong, but I don't think he has striking threat to mix it with takedowns, Stiopic had striking to implement wrestling and wrestling to implement striking. Lesnar has no striking to threaten with

i think this one would be very simple. Lesnar doesn't like to get hit. Ngannou is capable of hitting someone very well. Ngannou wins easily. Brock will not be taking him down before he does.

LMFAO- This would never come to fruition .Brock would never NEVER sign on the dotted line. Itd be a waste of a ppv .Brock would be too concerned of losing consciousness and his first shot ( at legs) wouldnt even come close......I'd give it a minute, at best, before Francis wallops Brock- he falls,turtles , ref waves off fight.

Brock can beat him by outlasting him. Brock doesn't like to get hit but he doesn't go out. He gets scared/adrenaline-dump when he gets hit in the head. Bork survived Carwin and wore him out. Don't get me wrong; Francis is a great puncher but I still believe he doesn't have the best training.

it is crazy how underrated Brock here is.

"BRock will lose vs xyz" … we heard the same shit at least 8 times.

Carwin, prime Cain and Ubereem never fought healthy Lesnar.

UFC-100-Brawk beats Francis into a living death

Diverticulitis-Lesnar get's punched in the face and falls down

Testosterone-come-back Lesnar beats him down, but has a 50% chance at getting clipped

Current Lesnar never makes it to the weigh inn

UFC-100-Brawk beats Francis into a living death

Diverticulitis-Lesnar get's punched in the face and falls down

Testosterone-come-back Lesnar beats him down, but has a 50% chance at getting clipped

Current Lesnar never makes it to the weigh inn

diverticultis lesnar ate carwins punches like a Cupcake and choked him the fuck out.

Back