Ngannou v Lesnar

Homervanderjaz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How would you see this fight going? Would Lesnar be able to utilise his wrestling or would Ngannou KO him early?

Prime juiced Brock would take down Ngannou and brutalize him. Too strong and explosive.

It depends if Francis has improved his wrestling or could catch Brock before getting taken down

One thing is certain, Bork would go into full panic mode if he wasn't already asleep after feeling a big Frank sledgehammer

Now? Who knows. 2008 Brock runs through Francis though.

Stipe was able to take down Francis at will.

Sure, Stipe mixes up his boxing better to set up the takedowns but if Stipe can land that many takedowns on Ngannou, you know Brock would too. Brock can finish fights on the ground too.

Brock is a whole different level of wrestling, explosive power, top control and brutal GNP. We are talking about an NCAA National Champion here.

That'd be a good match up. Francis now vs Lesnar prime. Man, I don't know. My gut says Francis would catch him and Lesnar would turtle...But if Lesnar got him down, hammerfists all day!

Have you seen how Lesnar reacts to getting hit?
I'm not giving him much of a chance

Yeap, he ate a few good shots from Carwin, went down and Carwin couldn't finish him. Lesnar ended that round by getting back to his feet and I believe getting a take down of his own. Pretty good if you ask me, Shane might not be Fransis, but at the time they fought Shane was the most feared striker in the UFC. And Lesnar asked for that fight. If you can take shots from Carwin and end the round with a smile on your face. I'd say you react to getting hit at least pretty okay.

And I'd suspect a man who doesn't react well to getting hit wouldn't sign a contract to fight Shane Fucking Carwin in the 1st place.

I think prime Lesnar would win this.
But with his organ problems, Ngannou would just need to hit Lesnar in the gut to end the fight.

Francis demolishes any version of Brock and I'm surprised anyone's saying otherwise.

Roided or un roided? Honestly either way Ng beats his ass but it would be harder vs the roided version of brock. Brock had very limited skill that was accelerated with roids, plus he was scared to get hit, typical bully.

Prime Brock has Ngannou flailing around on the ground like a helpless little idiot.

Stipe was able to take down Francis at will.

Sure, Stipe mixes up his boxing better to set up the takedowns but if Stipe can land that many takedowns on Ngannou, you know Brock would too. Brock can finish fights on the ground too.

Brock is a whole different level of wrestling, explosive power, top control and brutal GNP. We are talking about an NCAA National Champion here.
Stipe went like 0/4 in takedowns initially and only landed one when he got respect with his hands.

Lesnar's striking stinks so he'd be panic wrestling from a mile away and falling short

Just replay Lesnar vs. Overeem at 2x speed.

nobody in this world likes getting punched in the face..at least prime brock was almost impossible to get ko'd...because of his chin

Back