Ngannou responds to Jones on Twitter

giphy.gif
Precisely what a clueless retard comes up with on any forum when he loses an argument! Great stuff pal!

Last edited:
A couple of calf kicks and knee kicks and it's gonna be a long night for Francis.

He'll lose to Stipe. Stipe is a better striker, and Jones won't have the length advantage he's enjoyed for his entire career. If he picto-pulses maybe but Stipe is a better wrestler and striker.
Stipe is criminally overrated ..his striking is good .... but not great

He'll lose to Stipe. Stipe is a better striker, and Jones won't have the length advantage he's enjoyed for his entire career. If he picto-pulses maybe but Stipe is a better wrestler and striker.

Stipe is not a better wrestler/grappler in MMA than Jon lol stop it.

Are people really this stupid?

As much as I'd love to see Frank turn Jon's head into another one of Saturn's moons the unfortunate reality is that Jones will most likely piece him up for five long rounds, maybe TKO him 4th. Just because of a tired Ngannou not hitting back.

Then again we have no idea what Jones is like at HW. I wouldn't write him off though.
Lol what's to stop Francis from just bumrushing him like he did to Jair? Jon has no way of actually stopping Francis with strikes and he wasn't able to TD a JV baseball player in his last fight.

Lol what's to stop Francis from just bumrushing him like he did to Jair? Jon has no way of actually stopping Francis with strikes and he wasn't able to TD a JV baseball player in his last fight.
Jones moves waaaaayyyy better than Jarzinho and is waaaayyyyyyy harder to hit. He won't just stand there trying to land counters.

Jones moves waaaaayyyy better than Jarzinho and is waaaayyyyyyy harder to hit. He won't just stand there trying to land counters.
How does he move way better? He has a comical reach advantage over every opponent, all he has to do is extend his arms to maintain distance. Or are you referring to the part where he literally had to run from a baseball player that just got KTFO by Jan? If Francis is the one throwing these shots the fight is done.

giphy.gif

lol Jon sucks. Have you guys not seen him without his steroids? He can barely squeek out a decision over 185ers. LoL Stipe, Frank, Derrick , Volk all destroy him easily.

How does he move way better? He has a comical reach advantage over every opponent, all he has to do is extend his arms to maintain distance. Or are you referring to the part where he literally had to run from a baseball player that just got KTFO by Jan? If Francis is the one throwing these shots the fight is done.

giphy.gif
Dude it's a fact, Jarzinho doesn't move away from punches and has a poor striking defense.
You are literally posting a gif of Jones moving away and avoiding almost every punch.

I'm a die hard Ngannou fan and I think he has good chances to KO Jones but it will not be as simple as it was against Rozenstruik.

Dude it's a fact, Jarzinho doesn't move away from punches and has a poor striking defense.
You are literally posting a gif of Jones moving away and avoiding almost every punch.

I'm a die hard Ngannou fan and I think he has good chances to KO Jones but it will not be as simple as it was against Rozenstruik.
If Jones turns his back against Ngannou, this happens.

hi-res-10216b9318178f64cbd3ce75e35c4126_crop_north.jpg

If Jones turns his back against Ngannou, this happens.

hi-res-10216b9318178f64cbd3ce75e35c4126_crop_north.jpg
As much as I'd love it to happen, it would be delusional to think Jones is not a difficult fight for anyone at HW.
He is a smart and tricky MF.

Jones arguably lost his last two fights to much smaller men. I don't think too many people at HW are afraid of him
That's not always how it works though. Speed gave Jones trouble and HWs are slow as shit

Back