Ngannou responds to Jones on Twitter

I don’t think Jones wants any problems with Ngannou.

gonna be real interesting. at least if he does poorly at HW it could be either due to
1) HW is too big for him
2) long layoff

i don't disagree, but i think the likelyhood of him outpointing Ngannou is higher than Stipe. i think if he beats Stipe he has to finish him.
Both would be kickass fights. Would watch em all. Put Black Beast in and pick any 2 names for a fight.

Was short on time earlier, just had 2 minutes to pop in without a convo.

So do people actually think Jones is just going to own the heavyweight division. Wasn't Reyes touching Jones up. If that was Nganoue, Lewis, or Stipe he'd still be asleep

You don't want to start shit with Francis Ngannou.

As much as I'd love to see Frank turn Jon's head into another one of Saturn's moons the unfortunate reality is that Jones will most likely piece him up for five long rounds, maybe TKO him 4th. Just because of a tired Ngannou not hitting back.

Then again we have no idea what Jones is like at HW. I wouldn't write him off though.
That will be his game plan. Grapple and play safe and open it up in the later rounds. His cardio, conditioning, will to win, should put him over the top. If he doesn't get knocked out that is.

This is the thing. For a lot of people (most people) who speak English as a first language, they don't speak any other language at all.

But when someone who doesn't speak English natively makes a tiny mistake, those same people jump all over it.

I think they're just mad because learning another language is beyond them, and they're insecure about it

I speak English, as well as Canadian and British.........

Funny that you bring this up, because Bones knows a thing or two about barely eeking out decisions, but when he does, it's mostly vs former middleweight journeymen.

Since his last venture into the world of counterfeit dick pills from hoodie-wearing, street walking "pharmacists"...he basically became a point fighter. Weird, right?

Anyhow, hope he doesn't break one of those matchstick shins while he kicks Miocic, because it'll make it hard for him to take his usual sprint to circle away and reset, then rinse and repeat until the final bell as he usually does whenever he faces a man with nearly as much reach as he has.
giphy.gif

Ngannou actually talks a ton of trash, it's mostly unnoticed.

I mean, have you heard the man speak? He could be roasting my entire family, mother, father, children, whatever and it would sound like he was narrating a bedtime story

Ngannou doesn't even need technique, there is no way Jones stops a ngannou windmill from a guy that is 6'5 equal or longer reach.

Jones has a habit of backing up against the cage, running away and defending poorly against fighters of remotely similar size (gustaffson, reyes, santos, machida etc).

HorriblePopularBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

Ngannou doesn't even need technique, there is no way Jones stops a ngannou windmill from a guy that is 6'5 equal or longer reach.

Jones has a habit of backing up against the cage, running away and defending poorly against fighters of remotely similar size (gustaffson, reyes, santos, machida etc).

HorriblePopularBullfrog-size_restricted.gif
Jones would poke the sh** out of Ngannou's eye if he started swinging on him like that.

Imagine the fallout on here if they ever fight and Ngannou breaks Jones’ face

Francis's response could be interpreted in a few ways though.

Back