Ngannou responds to Jones on Twitter

He'll lose to Stipe. Stipe is a better striker, and Jones won't have the length advantage he's enjoyed for his entire career. If he picto-pulses maybe but Stipe is a better wrestler and striker.
Lol at being a better striker. Better pure boxer is it

Jones sure was quiet when the coroner took Blaydes. And he's waiting on Stipe to try and lay on Francis for 5 rounds again. Jones can't beat Ngannou, he can out point Stipe.
Didn't you just get reminded on Saturday how to beat power.
Jones will oblique kick the shit out of Francis

3a45c977a9183e5d597e9c4f13034b03.jpg
How's your French?

That reminds me of a Japanese buddy of mine. He speaks English fluently, but with a strong Japanese accent. Whenever someone gives him a hard time about pronunciation or his accent, he says, “I speak three languages. How many do you speak?”
This is the thing. For a lot of people (most people) who speak English as a first language, they don't speak any other language at all.

But when someone who doesn't speak English natively makes a tiny mistake, those same people jump all over it.

I think they're just mad because learning another language is beyond them, and they're insecure about it

Agree here, if Miocic fights Jones, Jones will realize he's fucked the second he gets a taste of one of those nasty straights or crosses that Stipe throws and that are deceivingly powerful.
Stipe “Slow-Cop” would get absolutely dominated by Jones.

Miocic barely eeked out a decision versus 40+ overweight, lifelong Jones punching bag, DC.

This is the thing. For a lot of people (most people) who speak English as a first language, they don't speak any other language at all.

But when someone who doesn't speak English natively makes a tiny mistake, those same people jump all over it.

I think they're just mad because learning another language is beyond them, and they're insecure about it
Absolutely! We love to tear each other down. These forums are a perfect example because people can hide behind a mask of anonymity, without worry of repercussions. Guys who have avoided fist fights their entire lives (out of fear) will log-on to call professional fighters cowards, bitches, and pussies. I know a lot of it is in jest and for fun, but it’s still ironic AF.

Jones arguably lost his last two fights to much smaller men. I don't think too many people at HW are afraid of him

Ngannou would kill him

I think Stipe & Jones are both more skilled/well rounded than Francis, but I think at this point he's gonna beat them both. I actually think Stipe & Jones have both "slowed down", even though they're still winning. Jones is relatively young but he's looked real bad the last few yrs, eking out controversial split decisions over guys whom in the past, he would've finished easily IMO.

Back