Ngannou responds to Jones on Twitter

Big Frank via decapitation

francis-ngannou.jpg

Ngannou actually talks a ton of trash, it's mostly unnoticed.

Jones sure was quiet when the coroner took Blaydes. And he's waiting on Stipe to try and lay on Francis for 5 rounds again. Jones can't beat Ngannou, he can out point Stipe.

As much as I'd love to see Frank turn Jon's head into another one of Saturn's moons the unfortunate reality is that Jones will most likely piece him up for five long rounds, maybe TKO him 4th. Just because of a tired Ngannou not hitting back.

Then again we have no idea what Jones is like at HW. I wouldn't write him off though.

Jones sure was quiet when the coroner took Blaydes. And he's waiting on Stipe to try and lay on Francis for 5 rounds again. Jones can't beat Ngannou, he can out point Stipe.
He'll lose to Stipe. Stipe is a better striker, and Jones won't have the length advantage he's enjoyed for his entire career. If he picto-pulses maybe but Stipe is a better wrestler and striker.

As much as I'd love to see Frank turn Jon's head into another one of Saturn's moons the unfortunate reality is that Jones will most likely piece him up for five long rounds, maybe TKO him 4th. Just because of a tired Ngannou not hitting back.

Then again we have no idea what Jones is like at HW. I wouldn't write him off though.

So:

A) Jones will most likely dominate Ngannou.
B) We have no idea how Jones is like at HW.
C) We shouldn't write Jones off at HW.

Ok, Einstein.

"Pushing the pace" says the dude who did jackshit against Reyes for 3 rounds, losing them all, and then eked out a tactical decision against a one-legged ex-middleweight lol.

Last edited:
He'll lose to Stipe. Stipe is a better striker, and Jones won't have the length advantage he's enjoyed for his entire career. If he picto-pulses maybe but Stipe is a better wrestler and striker.
Agree here, if Miocic fights Jones, Jones will realize he's fucked the second he gets a taste of one of those nasty straights or crosses that Stipe throws and that are deceivingly powerful.

Back