• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ngannou is a sh**** champ

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I mean he must really be acting like a primadona if Dana just moved past his most exciting heavyweight and made an interim title so quickly.

Not that I'm siding with Dana, but this trend of dudes winning a title, then wanting to take the next 12 months off and renegotiate their status while the division waits for them is pretty pathetic and needs to stop.

Great fighter, love the knockouts, but hoping Gane puts him away and he never gets the title again.

Erm he wanted to fight....and was denied. I hope you can wipe Dana's nut from ya bum soul. Shillin for the UFC aint healthy.

P.S. ngnoo bless
he didnt thats why they had to bring gane in
He fought in March of this year for god sake. These UFC shills are getting pathetic.
he didnt want to fight until september at the earliest. that is 6 months

Dana has ulterior motives in making that interim title. The UFC signed a deal with the arena in Houston to host an unknown number of events. And that was the first date. They needed Black Beast obviously. Francis told them he would be ready a month after that. That's the reason it was made. Not for him acting like a douche. Dane and the UFC made commitments and figured he'd just roll over and do what they say. He says no. They rush an interim title shot and say Francis doesn't want to fight.

Last edited:
Literally all of his UFC wins are by finish, with most of them being absolutely violent.
He just fought in May and will fight again this year (i assume).

Nothing shitty about Ngannou.
He also has the most heart-warming voice in the history of mankind.

And how is 6 months bad? Conor didn't defend his belt for 2 years.

So compare him to the worst champ ever and he looks good?

Ufc jumped the gun on the interim title but Ngannou is difficult to deal with. Thats obvious, hes got all the makings of a star. The Ufc wants him fighting. Shit look at how much Conor, Jon Jones or Rampage did and the Ufc dealt with.

So compare him to the worst champ ever and he looks good?

Ufc jumped the gun on the interim title but Ngannou is difficult to deal with. Thats obvious, hes got all the makings of a star. The Ufc wants him fighting. Shit look at how much Conor, Jon Jones or Rampage did and the Ufc dealt with.
He's difficult to deal with because he spoke about fighter pay.

Ngannou.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back