• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ngannou is a sh**** champ

I mean he must really be acting like a primadona if Dana just moved past his most exciting heavyweight and made an interim title so quickly.

Not that I'm siding with Dana, but this trend of dudes winning a title, then wanting to take the next 12 months off and renegotiate their status while the division waits for them is pretty pathetic and needs to stop.

Great fighter, love the knockouts, but hoping Gane puts him away and he never gets the title again.
Where the hell you getting this renegotiating crap from? Francis wants to box. He wants to fight out the last fight on his deal and bounce.

B1-EE4455-A9-FE-4-E03-8-A13-F64-A0-EE11-F54.jpg

This was Dana when Francis won the belt. He thought he had a humble, exciting champion that would continue to KO everyone and reign for years to come.

Little did he know Francis was a greedy, ducking diva that would stab him in the back by refusing to fight and then bad mouthing the UFC’s pay and promoting Triller on his social media. Luckily he has Gane who came along at the perfect time to get Francis out of there. He will probably lose and then go to boxing and never fight in the UFC again.

Luckily he has Gane who came along at the perfect time to get Francis out of there. He will probably lose and then go to boxing and never fight in the UFC again.
This is a possibility I suppose. I could actually see Gane and Ngannou fighting two or even three times.

I don't see anyone beating Ngannou other than Gane right now, who I think actually has quite a good chance due to his style.

B1-EE4455-A9-FE-4-E03-8-A13-F64-A0-EE11-F54.jpg

This was Dana when Francis won the belt. He thought he had a humble, exciting champion that would continue to KO everyone and reign for years to come.

Little did he know Francis was a greedy, ducking diva that would stab him in the back by refusing to fight and then bad mouthing the UFC’s pay and promoting Triller on his social media. Luckily he has Gane who came along at the perfect time to get Francis out of there. He will probably lose and then go to boxing and never fight in the UFC again.
Absolutely lost. Well done

He will probably lose and then go to boxing and never fight in the UFC again.

If you think a 35 year old without real boxing experience is going to "go to boxing", I got a lot of snake oil I can sell you. It simply doesn't happen.
Unless you're talking Jake Paul style fights, but nobody really wants to watch Ngannou, as in, he's not "viral".

On top of that, I also do not think Ngannou is going to be the draw many think he will be.
You don't need to make hypotheses. Ngannou has been champ for some time now, and has never been a draw.
You have to have a big mouth to be a draw. Clearly that's the factor.

Francis is kind of living the movie The Jerk —

going full circle if he don’t behave better.

Ok, insert where Ngannou was crying for more money into my post. I was unaware, so I am not trying to spin shit. I just remember an interview where Ngannou wanted 6 months off and was willing to fight in September...

EDIT: Ngannou must have lied and I fell for it, because he said it.
Training camps are normally about 2 months so fighting 6 months later isn't 6 months off.

who cares? Ngannou is only fucking himself over by waiting. i get it he wants more money, but sitting out is only a detriment. he's fucking old already, he sits out for 2 years he'll be like 39.

I mean he must really be acting like a primadona if Dana just moved past his most exciting heavyweight and made an interim title so quickly.

Not that I'm siding with Dana, but this trend of dudes winning a title, then wanting to take the next 12 months off and renegotiate their status while the division waits for them is pretty pathetic and needs to stop.

Great fighter, love the knockouts, but hoping Gane puts him away and he never gets the title again.

Id strip Nganniu if he doesnt defend by January. Fighters need to be put in their place

Back