News Ngannou calls out Fury

Ngannou has about as much chance of fighting Fury as I do.

Dude needs to string together some wins in his own sport before he goes challenging champions from others... Plus Fury would obliterate him...

He just wants the money and to waltz off into the sunset.

He can fuck off.
You’re absolutely right. I don’t even think Ngannou would land a single punch on Fury

Its funny when you cant even be the champ in your own sport you call out a champ in another. Be the best at what you do then call out the other guys.

Nothing more pathetic than an MMA fighter calling out a boxer who would easily destroy them.

This is insane, completely nonsense.
Fury is the top heavyweight in the world, and Ngannou is an old man unable to box more than two rounds against anyone with decent boxing skills.
This bullshit has to stop.

Fury is the top heavyweight in the world, and Ngannou is an old man unable to box more than two rounds against anyone with decent boxing skills.
Fury might be the top heavyweight boxer but Ngannou has serious knock out power and it literally would only take one punch to land. It would be an interesting fight and Ngannou would definitely have a decent chance.

Fury might be the top heavyweight boxer but Ngannou has serious knock out power and it literally would only take one punch to land. It would be an interesting fight and Ngannou would definitely have a decent chance.

If Francis is good enough to beat the top in boxing he would be a boxer..

What is wrong with the UFC fighters, wanting to get outclassed in boxing matches just for pay

Can you blame him though? He gets paid like 200k if he fought fury hed get like 20mill I'd get embarrassed knocked out in 2 minutes for that kind a money

LOL me too. I've been training.

Francis has no chance against Fury .

Fury would beat him in a boxing match however he wanted .

Francis wants a payday and is putting his name out there to get people talking about him .

gypsie king, rd 2 tko.
Well, in mma Francis easily. In boxing, Fury easily.
I havent seen Francis' ground game in MMA, if he has none, it wont be hard to train for a lackluster ground game.

bronze bomber can hardly box and a top level boxer. Vs Ngannou, that would be a decent match.

Francis was unable to punch Stipe.
Against a boxer like Fury, Francis will punch a lot of air for then minutes and then KOed stiff. He will leave the ring on a stretcher.

gypsie king, rd 2 tko.

I havent seen Francis' ground game in MMA, if he has none, it wont be hard to train for a lackluster ground game.
You can easily see he has wins by subs.

Back