News Ngannou calls out Fury

Fury is gonna fight Wilder again then AJ, he's probably never even heard of Ngannou.

it woul be competitive

Francis has more raw punching power tha Fury

Wilder has more raw power tahn both guys.

Ngannous "let it rip" vs MMA fighters wouldnt work in a boxing ring, cuz timing and footwork are important, which means he wouldnt look that powerful in a ring.

he generates most of his power with a bad form ... that shit wont work bruh.

why do you guys think this will be one sided

Ngannou at least has strength advantage over Fury

anyone change their tune on this after his brutal KO of rozenstruik?

Can you blame him though? He gets paid like 200k if he fought fury hed get like 20mill I'd get embarrassed knocked out in 2 minutes for that kind a money

Id fight Francis and fury back to back the same night for 20 mill. No problem. Throw in brock Lesnar too.

He would first need to learn how to box.

Boxing!!?? Comical - at least we know Ngannou has a sense of humor!! Hilarious. They all want that boxing money and respect. Good luck, Dana and company NEVER want fighters to get what they're worth in MMA.

This shit is getting fucking old real quick. First masvidal vs canelo, now stipe and francis. I know they want that pay day but fuck off already.

Goes both ways buddy. Tyson Fury was actually the first one to start calling out UFC guys. First he called out Cain Velasquez. Dylian White called out Stipe and Francis. Andrade and Garcia both called out Conor. Around the Floyd fight you have Oscar and Canalo calling out Conor. You had Amir Khan calling out Conor and then you had Lomachenko calling out Conor. Gervonta Davis called out Dillashaw and then says he will be undefeated in the UFC.

Let's not forgot Floyd called out Conor in the only cross over fight and he did it again in June of this year.

So cool it on the "fuck off already" it goes both ways. There are just as many boxers that call out MMA fighters.

Same shit, different day. Everybody knows the only reason all these MMA fighters are calling out boxers is because they see the $$ signs. All it does is highlights the pay disparity.

So what's the reasoning for so many boxers calling mma fighters??? You have at least 5-6 off the top of my head calling out Conor. Can't they find a boxer in their own sport to generate a big pay day? Or do they need Conor?

fury will use gloves with no cushion in them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol This reminds of people thinking Conor had more punching power then Mayweather lol. Francis doesn’t make it out of the first round if Fury decides to put him out. Ignore the skill and talent aspect of it for just a second....even if you take that out of the equation, the power difference is huge as well. People don’t understand how far a gap there is between boxers and ufc fighters in general in terms of punching power.

Lolwut fury is 6'9 he'll crush ngannou, no matter how hard he thinks he hits its less than wilder with boxing gloves he better chill

Lol.
BTH on Fury if this fight happens, whch I doubt...

Even in MMA, Fury would beat Francis within 1 year of training.
Francis only path to win in mma is his punching power, this all goes out of the window against Fury.
I guess he has some takedowns and low kicks that would give Fury problems right now but not if Fury gets one year of training.

Boxers' ko power is an another level, it wouldn't surprise me if "pillowfisted" 150 pound Mayweather hit harder than "Ko artist" 180 pound Conor.

This fight is never going to happen, Fury is busy with Wilder and Joshua, so Ngannou should STFU and stay busy fighting other people if he doesn't wanna wait for Miocic.

Miocic is never gonna take a fight near Xmas when he has young family, and having to train for a dangerous fighter like Ngannou. My bet is Miocic vs Ngannou will happen probably in March 2021.

Back