NFL Draft Discussion: 2020

Who will be the best QB of the draft?

• Total voters
Considering that the Lions & Giants both need LBs i find it hard to see Simmons fall further unless he gives some chick the Tyreek Special.

How is the draft class for LB, CB, IOL, and TE this year?

Thats a gigantic question, but one/two word answers for each position would be appreciated for the draft gurus itt.

Thats a gigantic question, but one/two word answers for each position would be appreciated for the draft gurus itt.

TE class looks rough.
Cheyenne O'Grady looked like a Mini Gronk on the field, but he's supposedly an absolute headcase (got kicked off his HS and College teams).
Brycen Hopkins would be my No.1 TE but his drop rates are horrifying (at least 10% in each of his college seasons).
Hunter Bryant could be something.

CB class looks really good.
Okudah definitely wont be there for the Chiefs, but Bryce Hall,Jeff Gladney,Jaylon Johnson will be there.
I relly like CJ Henderson too.

Antoine Winfield is a baller. What a blast to watch that guy hunt.

Think I prefer Patrick Queen to Kenneth Murray. The more I watch him the more I like him. He is fluid in every aspect and has a bit of mean streak to his game.

Antoine Winfield is a baller. What a blast to watch that guy hunt.

Damn, I didn't know Winfield had a son.

He was the ultimate competitor when he played for Minny.

What a fucking clown lmao. Ceedee is small now.

What in the hell are Frank Clark and/or Chris Jones....?
Prolly appeared weak to him in comparison to Bosa and friends. Seemed like Bosa was in the backfield every play.

Julian Okwara is an interesting one. Freaky burst/bend ability but lacking pretty badly in technique and strength. I think hes going to make a lot of teams excited about the upside possibilities.

Julian Okwara is an interesting one. Freaky burst/bend ability but lacking pretty badly in technique and strength. I think hes going to make a lot of teams excited about the upside possibilities.

Admittedly doesnt look like a great Edge class, but Okwara is my fave Speed rusher in this class.Josh Uche not far behind

Im assuming for KC you are interested in ILB? Patrick Queen has to be on their radar. Cannot over stress how badly you need a rangy LB or badass safety to take on the TEs in the AFC West. Every team has a top TE and matchup nightmare, its pretty ridiculous.

That guard from Kentucky, Logan stenberg would be nice if he’s still there in the 3rd. Got a little incognito/Burfict in him and could replace Jackson if Good doesn’t.

Just get Ruggs in orange and I’ll be happy.

That guard from Kentucky, Logan stenberg would be nice if he’s still there in the 3rd. Got a little incognito/Burfict in him and could replace Jackson if Good doesn’t.

He had a terrible Senior Bowl

Back