NFL Draft Discussion: 2020

Who will be the best QB of the draft?

• Total voters
That would be a massive reach. Hes not a first round propsect, and Im a fan of his (I want Raiders to take him).

Nice developmental prospect to put behind Can though. Very similar play style, strengths, and weaknesses.
He's a more accurate passer. Different running style from Cam, but obviously can move. With it becoming more apparent every year that pocket statues are a dying breed and mobility becoming a job requirement for QBs, I think he could definitely go late first round.

He's a more accurate passer. Different running style from Cam, but obviously can move. With it becoming more apparent every year that pocket statues are a dying breed and mobility becoming a job requirement for QBs, I think he could definitely go late first round.
Hes trended in the right direction with accuracy improvements, but I really dont know hell be an accurate passer in the NFL.

Hes an intriguing prospect and QBs are obviously the premier position, but taking him where the Panthers are drafting is lol bad value.

I really hope my cans take him in the second round. Curious to see how his off season reviews and work goes.

Hes trended in the right direction with accuracy improvements, but I really dont know hell be an accurate passer in the NFL.

Hes an intriguing prospect and QBs are obviously the premier position, but taking him where the Panthers are drafting is lol bad value.

I really hope my cans take him in the second round. Curious to see how his off season reviews and work goes.
Yeah, I think they're top-10 and that's probably too high for him (even if a GM thought he had that value, you can get him later). They could trade back into a late first round pick, but there are a lot of good landing spots for a promising QB prospect and I'd rather see him land with a team that's ready to protect him.

For all of the talk about how Cam's running style is what has caused his health problems, the specific injuries that took him out weren't sustained running. He hurt his shoulder and needed surgery after tackling a player that intercepted him and his recent injuries were sustained taking hits in the pocket. I'm sure all the hits he's taken running haven't helped (he treated his body like he was RB many, many times), but the line has let him get hit a lot as well. Also doesn't help that the refs didn't protect him like a normal QB because he was always a threat to run.

As for his accuracy, his college accuracy is well above what Cam's was. Whether it will translate is, as always, a wait and see thing. But he's definitely been a better passer in college than Cam was.

Jordan.gif at the Canthers taking hurts in the first round. Second or third round, sure.

Considering pitt traded its 1st rder and connor cant stay healthy, vance is embarrassing, juju probably isnt a wr1 , lol at mason rudolph , and Dupree likely leaving...im looking more at potential free agents than the draft.

Buuut if they're still available in 2nd
Bryant te
Rayquen Williams dl
Bashem dl

Would all be awesome

Wonder if the Colts are going to take a QB early this go around. Doesn't seem like something Ballard would do but who knows. They can't just be left with no choice but to resign Brisket after next season.

Considering pitt traded its 1st rder and connor cant stay healthy, vance is embarrassing, juju probably isnt a wr1 , lol at mason rudolph , and Dupree likely leaving...im looking more at potential free agents than the draft.

Buuut if they're still available in 2nd
Bryant te
Rayquen Williams dl
Bashem dl

Would all be awesome

Basham wont declare for the 2020 draft, so he's out

UnderClassmen Tracker
Key Returnees w/2021 Draft Projection

OT Walker Little, Stanford (Day 1)
LB Dylan Moses, Alabama (Day 1)

DT Marvin Wilson, Florida State (Day 1)

OT Alex Leatherwood, Alabama (Day 1)

WR DeVonta Smith, Alabama (Day 1)
QB Jamie Newman, Wake Forest (Day 1/2)

OT Alaric Jackson, Iowa (Day 1/2)
OG Wyatt Davis, Ohio State (Day 1/2)
S Shaun Wade, Ohio State (Day 1/2)
EDGE Quincy Roche, Temple (Day 1/2)
OT Samuel Cosmi, Texas (Day 1/2)

QB Sam Ehlinger, Texas (Day 1/2)

WR Tylan Wallace, Oklahoma State (Day 2)
TE Pat Freiermuth, Penn State (Day 2)
EDGE Hamilcar Rashed, Oregon State (Day 2)
EDGE Carlos Basham Jr., Wake Forest (Day 2)
DT Lorenzo Neal, Purdue (Day 2)
WR Sage Surratt, Wake Forest (Day 2)
S Richard LeCounte, Georgia (Day 2)
LB Chazz Surratt, North Carolina (Day 2)
DL Jaylen Twyman, Pitt (Day 2/3)

RB C.J. Verdell, Oregon (Day 2/3)
DT Darius Stills, West Virginia (Day 2/3)
OT Thayer Munford, Ohio State (Day 2/3)
CB Caleb Farley, VA Tech (Day 2/3)
EDGE Jonathon Cooper, Ohio State (Day 2/3)
DT Cory Durden, Florida State (Day 2/3)
LB Paddy Fisher, Northwestern (Day 2/3)
LB Kuony Deng, California (Day 2/3)
WR Nico Collins, Michigan (Day 2/3)
EDGE Charles Snowden, Virginia (Day 2/3)
QB K.J. Costello, Stanford (Day 3)
WR Marquez Stevenson, Houston (Day 3)
CB Elijah Molden, Washington (Day 3)
TE Matt Bushman, BYU (Day 3)
DL Levi Onwuzurike, Washington (Day 3)
RB Rakeem Boyd, Arkansas (Day 3)
OT Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame (Day 3)
QB Ian Book, Notre Dame (Day 3)
DL Patrick Jones II, Pitt (Day 3)
OT Will Fries, Penn State (Day 3)
OT Jack Anderson, Texas Tech (Day 3)
WR T.J. Vasher, Texas Tech (Day 3)
WR Damonte Coxie, Memphis (Day 3)
LB K.J. Britt, Auburn (Day 3)
WR Tamorrion Terry, Florida State (Day 3/UFA)
WR Reggie Roberson, SMU (Day 3/UFA)
WR K.D. Nixon, Colorado (Day 3/UFA)
OG Michael Menet, Penn State (Day 3/UFA)
CB K.J. Sails, USF (Day 3/UFA)
TE Charlie Kolar, Iowa State (Day 3/UFA)
EDGE JaQuan Bailey, Iowa State (Day 3/UFA)
DT Corey Bethley, TCU (Day 3/UFA)
CB DiCaprio Bootle, Nebraska (Day 3/UFA)
CB Marco Wilson, Florida (Day 3/UFA)
DT Phidarian Mathis, Alabama (Day 3/UFA)
C Ryan McCollum, Texas A&M (Day 3/UFA)
DT Marquiss Spencer, Mississippi State (Day 3/UFA)

it's a shame Trevor Lawrence can't enter the draft this year.

Elite athlete.

Pack should trade out of the first round and take a WR at the top of the second. OL is the biggest need but there probably won't be any first round tackles on the board when they pick

Any WR you have an eye on that you suspect will fall to the 2nd?

Ruggs is my favorite. And he definitely won't last until round 2, especially after he runs sub-4.4.

Also, the FA class for offensive linemen is staaaacked this year.

Any WR you have an eye on that you suspect will fall to the 2nd?

Ruggs is my favorite. And he definitely won't last until round 2, especially after he runs sub-4.4.

Also, the FA class for offensive linemen is staaaacked this year.

Falling to the 2nd ?

Tyler Johnson
Michael Pittman
Justin Jefferson

Packers will 99% likely have to trade up for Johnson/Jefferson.i dont see them lasting to the late 2nd rd.

Higgins is a good round 2 prospect.

Should Burrow go the Eli Manning route?

Or are the Bungles not THAT bad, if AJ Green could stay healthy that combo could be up there, if of course Burrow doesn’t find a way to can it up once he joins an NFL team

Should Burrow go the Eli Manning route?

Or are the Bungles not THAT bad, if AJ Green could stay healthy that combo could be up there, if of course Burrow doesn’t find a way to can it up once he joins an NFL team

Bungles major problem is the O line.Their tackles and guards suck.They get Jonah Williams back from a torn ACL.

The WR group is sneaky good.
AJ Green (if healthy), he's a free agent though and i think he's as good as gone
Tyler Boyd is hella underrated
Auden Tate would be a good WR3
John Ross finally did something this season (though he got injured again)
Erickson is a league average slot WR

If they take Burrow they need to heavily invest in that line and probably another WR

Wonder if the Colts are going to take a QB early this go around. Doesn't seem like something Ballard would do but who knows. They can't just be left with no choice but to resign Brisket after next season.

They should if the value is there. Getting locked into a big deal with a mediocre QB is hell.

With how deep the WR class is in this draft wouldn't mind if the bills address it in the 2nd round instead of the first with someone like Bryan Edwards. Think he's underrated.

With how deep the WR class is in this draft wouldn't mind if the bills address it in the 2nd round instead of the first with someone like Bryan Edwards. Think he's underrated.

Yeah, he's barely talked about.Him and Reagor really suffered from bad QB play

Yeah, he's barely talked about.Him and Reagor really suffered from bad QB play
Hopefully Edwards doesn't do too well at the senior bowl and jump up on people's draft boards. Has great size and route running.

Back