NFL Draft Discussion: 2020

Who will be the best QB of the draft?

• Total voters
Travis Etienne returns to school.He was my fave eligible RB.RB draft class looks really top heavy now

Seems like NFL media has finally caught up to Josh Jones after the Senior Bowl, months after the analytics nerds started to praise him.

He might be the first OT off the board, not Andrew Thomas

Travis Etienne returns to school.He was my fave eligible RB.RB draft class looks really top heavy now
I cant believe a RB who could go in the first round is returning to school.... thats potentially financial suicide.

Watching the SB, I can’t help but think that KC needs a dominant pass rusher/run stopper.

Do they draft it? Or is there a big free agent out there?

Packers need:
Interior DL to help Clark
ILB
Wide receiver
A backup Rodgers can help groom

Watching the SB, I can’t help but think that KC needs a dominant pass rusher/run stopper.

Do they draft it? Or is there a big free agent out there?
What in the hell are Frank Clark and/or Chris Jones....?

With how deep the WR class is in this draft wouldn't mind if the bills address it in the 2nd round instead of the first with someone like Bryan Edwards. Think he's underrated.
Id go for Shenault if Im the Bills. Love the pairing with Brown.

Id go for Shenault if Im the Bills. Love the pairing with Brown.
Think I'd rather draft DE, OT or trade down. Pretty sure they'll go best player available instead of drafting for need though.

What in the hell are Frank Clark and/or Chris Jones....?
Good young players, I still think they could use one more player that can improve them from the 25th ranked run defense. Why Canahan went away from Samuels gashing them at the tune of 17 a pop is beyond me.

Haven't looked at any draft stuff yet. I hear WR is loaded, but dunno if the Niners have the luxury of taking another with limited picks. I wouldn't mind getting a OG that can actually pass protect

Haven't looked at any draft stuff yet. I hear WR is loaded, but dunno if the Niners have the luxury of taking another with limited picks. I wouldn't mind getting a OG that can actually pass protect

As far as OG goes i really like Shane Lemieux,Jonah Jackson & Netane Muti.

As far as OG goes i really like Shane Lemieux,Jonah Jackson & Netane Muti.
Hope a stud falls to 31, usually 2nd best guard (sometimes very best) is still there. Niners were 26th in PBK win rate so that's the area that can really improve.

Got a ways to go, but Ive got Jordan Love as severely underrated right now.

Got a ways to go, but Ive got Jordan Love as severely underrated right now.
He's going to get picked in the top 10. Someone will pull the trigger that early for him.

He's going to get picked in the top 10. Someone will pull the trigger that early for him.
There is a ton to like about his potential. The YOLO ball has to stop, but man he could be a fun player.

Id give up both the Raiders firsts to get him. He is a game changing talent. I think hes the second best player in the draft.

Id give up both the Raiders firsts to get him. He is a game changing talent. I think hes the second best player in the draft.
Behind young or burrows?

Back