NFL Draft Discussion: 2020

Who will be the best QB of the draft?

• Total voters

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Off-season has begun for most of our shitty teams. Might as well start the draft wish lists.

Raiders

@ 12: Isaiah Simmons/Ceedee Lamb
@ 19: Kenneth Murray/Laviska Shenault

Packers

Right tackle
Middle linebacker
Receivers

Off-season has begun for most of our shitty teams. Might as well start the draft wish lists.

Raiders

Good list, would love if Simmons dropped to 12. WR / LB (or vice versa) is what I see them doing, especially if they dump Whitehead to save over $6 mil in cap space.

If they had won last night it would have been 17 instead of 12. Moving from 17 to 12 with a draft trade would cost the 17 team to throw in a late 2nd / early 3rd based on the value calculator. Simmons / Lamb won't make it to 17.

Last edited:
Just started watching the Edge Rushing prospects.
Chase Young is the only Edge guy worth taking at pick 11, but he'll be gone by pick 2.

Jets should probably go OT or CB at that position.Gotta watch some of those players.

This kid will make me forget about missing GOATquan Smith.

With every starter and major contributor on the Ravens' offense other than Seth Roberts already signed through at least next season, Ravens need to focus on pass rushers, LB depth and line depth on both sides. If a stud receiver falls into their lap, fine, but I'd rather they look for diamonds in the rough there in the later rounds.

I think Hurts will have the best start to his career of any of the QBs available (partly because I think he'll go late first round to a good team). If Cincy doesn't fuck him up, Burrow looks to have the most QB talent.

Bills need a number 1 WR or a DE

Isaiah Simmons would be nice at #12 but I fear he may be scooped up by the Lions or Jags at 3 or 9, respectively. Wouldn't mind Lamb or Higgins as a backup option.

At #19, If the Raiders do get Simmons at #12 then Higgins or Shenault would be great here. If not, then who the hell knows. We need another CB but I'm not sold on Fulton, Diggs or Henderson. LB Kenneth Murray from Oklahoma might be worth a look.

Given that we do not have a short term solution at QB, Carr will get one more shot next year. But I still think Gruden/Mayock should start drafting our next future QB. I think they'll pick one up in the later rounds.

Chiefs

CB
IOL
ILB

I hear that it is a deep defensive draft but ILB is thin. I would be happy to get a new IOL starter and a CB who gets >50% of the snaps.

Certainly a long shot (but your never know), but I would be so happy if Jerry Jeudy fell to the Raiders at 12. Best route runner in the draft. However, dude hangs out with a fucking fruitcake so I'm not sure about his character:

Probably some corner help and an OLB. I don't think we'll retain Leonard Floyd. Even though I love the guy.

Burrow is going to end up at an eternally shit organization like Cincinnati or Washington.

Herbert will probably have the best career. His skills translate well and he'll end up being drafted at the end of the 1st rd by a good team.

Vikings need.... I dunno. Some days the team is on fire other days the entire team looks like trash.

Vikings need.... I dunno. Some days the team is on fire other days the entire team looks like trash.

Definitely CB (Rhodes is trash now,Waynes might leave in free agency)
Guard (Elflein sucks).
They might cut Linval to save cap space, so a NT is needed

Raiders

Colts-many needs, first and foremost an OL. They destroyed luck's career by not protecting him. The guy would have been a HOF player.

also, think Colts need a franchise quarterback, I don't see Brisset doing it.
Broncos seem to always need a quarterback, not convinced that Lock is their answer. I don't know what Elway's problem is; it's like he doesn't want to draft a franchise qb because it might tarnish his legacy. Instead, he gets castoffs.

I think the Colts should take herbert and if Denver can they should consider him as well.

I think teams need to look at Anthony Gordon. He seems like an NFL ready qb.

CB, LT (unless O’Neil moves there next year), more OG’s, another legit edge rusher. Griffen prolly won’t be back either. Weatherly just has not stepped up. Odinegbo is a great role player but not a true DE.

Tua declared.

Mid to late first round? Methinks his ACL injury will prevent anyone from taking him in those top like 5-8 picks but you never know.

Back