NFL Discussion: Week 18

Biggest shock of the season (so far)

• OBJ was not the problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived there too, and learned how to talk in rural South Carolina and I don’t sound like I’m a disc jockey on 95.5 The BULL
I was waiting on a “Man, let me tell you what…”

Zac Taylor is an absolute fucking idiot, a seriously terrible coach carried by a great roster. Idc what anyone says about the Bengals, they are a great team. They would be the number 1 seed with better coaching
I pray he lasts longer than Marvin Lewis.

Not understanding the controversy with the timeout.

He called a timeout with 2 seconds left on the playclock and Oakland was lined up to run the ball to the left.

Timeout happens and Oakland lines up again and runs to the left and gets a first down. Why would a non-timeout of changed that ?

I loved Carr’s little smirk when he called the timeout like “what if I just didn’t?” <Lmaoo>

If Chargers made it, would they have played the Bungles? That would’ve been a helluva game.

He called a timeout with 2 seconds left on the playclock and Oakland was lined up to run the ball to the left.

Timeout happens and Oakland lines up again and runs to the left and gets a first down. Why would a non-timeout of changed that ?
It seemed very likely that LV was running out the clock and the timeout fucked with that strategy. Also in hindsight it doesn't appear that the timeout did anything to benefit their plan since they got the first. It was very stupid.

No one confused about the raiders timeout. It was the chargers timeout with 40 seconds. The chargers call the TO and their goal was to run down the clock.

Because they were going to run that play and let the clock run out and gift the Chargers a tie , when the time out happened they said fuck it , we will kick it.

Collinsworth's kid has this smug look on his face every time he talks. It's almost like he knows he shouldn't be there, lol.

Staley is an awful coach. If he doesn’t call that timeout, game likely results in a tie and both teams make the playoffs

iirc the raiders have had two all time great bonkers games this season, no? obviously the one earlier this season drops points for the lack of stakes at the time, but i remember it being totally nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back