NFL Discussion: Week 18

Biggest shock of the season (so far)

• OBJ was not the problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao. Crazy. Definitely a week or two there where the colts looked like they were a playoff lock. Still can’t believe the fucking jags of all team took them out.

Heading there now, dumbass.
ghostwatch2.gif

Oakland was literally about to run the exact same play they ran after the timeout that got them the first down.

Where is this conspiracy that Oakland wasn't planning on running a legitmate play ? It was literally the exact same play they ran to get the first down

FIt7hjRX0AAARfN
The level of effort put forth by LV could have very well been increased by the timeout. At the very least you are pointing out that Staley took a timeout and then was still unprepared to stop the exact play LV already lined up for. IMO if the timeout isn't called they half ass it through the play and the clock gets drained. Instead it pisses Bitchsachio off and they dagger Staley's dumbass.

Oakland was literally about to run the exact same play they ran after the timeout that got them the first down.

Where is this conspiracy that Oakland wasn't planning on running a legitmate play ? It was literally the exact same play they ran to get the first down

FIt7hjRX0AAARfN

The Raiders showed no urgency getting to the line of scrimmage & seemed content with playing it safe & letting time expire.

Carr's reaction on the sidelines tells a different story. He's puzzled like we all were.
Yeah that video is stupid. Collinsworth is like "uhhh why didn't the chargers let the clock run out". It's like well there was 2 seconds on the playclock and almost 40 seconds on the gameclock so the clock can't run out.......

Carr seemed confused then immediately goes out there and runs the EXACT same play they where already lined up for.

Like I said the timeout did nothing for the Chargers, the inability to stop a generic run was the real issue not a timeout

lmao. Crazy. Definitely a week or two there where the colts looked like they were a playoff lock. Still can’t believe the fucking jags of all team took them out.

I dont know what was more shocking Jags over Bills or Colts. A loss to the Jags should count as 2 losses theyre so fucking bad at everything.

Herbert has over 9000 Yards and 70 TDs in his 1st two Seasons . Kids a stud. They need to shore up that line and try to get him another Weapon, he is elevating an Aging Allen and an inconsistent Mike Williams. Their Defense is a longer term issue, also Staley in an idiot.

Hope Big Ben turns back the clock against the Chiefs.

I dont know what was more shocking Jags over Bills or Colts. A loss to the Jags should count as 2 losses theyre so fucking bad at everything.
Who knows anymore. I swear some of the worst teams of the season looked like legit teams at the end here. Dolphins, jets and jags were all trash teams mid season. Then they all popped off late and I’m sitting here sweating it out now because the jets get two top ten picks next season

Yeah that video is stupid. Collinsworth is like "uhhh why didn't the chargers let the clock run out". It's like well there was 2 seconds on the playclock and almost 40 seconds on the gameclock so the clock can't run out.......

Carr seemed confused then immediately goes out there and runs the EXACT same play they where already lined up for.

Like I said the timeout did nothing for the Chargers, the inability to stop a generic run was the real issue not a timeout
<BidenShutIt>

please just shut up
Yeah they where going to run the clock out, by literally running EXACT SAME PLAY that they ended up running.........

You guys need to lay down the the Collinsworthism and twitter over-reactions. Chargers couldn't stop a generic run and lost, don't make it more complicated then it really is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back