Biggest shock of the season (so far)

• OBJ was not the problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading there now, dumbass.
puppet-door.gif

No one confused about the raiders timeout. It was the chargers timeout with 40 seconds. The chargers call the TO and their goal was to run down the clock.
Yes that's what i'm talking about. 2 seconds on the playclock, not gameclock (gameclock was around 40).

Raiders where lined up as if they where going to run the ball to the left then chargers call timeout. Raiders come out in the same formation and run the ball to the left which the chargers can't stop for a 1st down.

Seems more like the defense not stopping a generic play is more of an issue then a timeout ? (people are acting like the Raiders where in kneel down formation when the timeout was called but they where in the same formation as the following play)

Because they were going to run that play and let the clock run out and gift the Chargers a tie , when the time out happened they said fuck it , we will kick it.
That same formation the next play got them a first down so whose to say that "run that would of run down the clock" wouldn't of gotten a first down the first time ?

Seemed like the real issue was just the Chargers not stopping a telegraphed run on 3rd on short more so then "oh he called a timeout"

Here's the play, exact same play aftter the timeout (I think he called timeout because #25 didn't roll over to the slot so the guy was wide open)

FIt7hjRX0AAARfN

No. Big fan of Burrow. Im saying hitting a QB can shut their game down. Dont want the kid getting hurt.

After last season though the Bengals made a concerted effort to protect Burrow better especially after that knee injury potentially could have altered his career. The only good thing about it is that they lost enough after Burrow went down to Draft Chase.

Not understanding the controversy with the timeout.

He called a timeout with 2 seconds left on the playclock and Oakland was lined up to run the ball to the left.

Timeout happens and Oakland lines up again and runs to the left and gets a first down. Why would a non-timeout of changed that ?

Raiders were about to run out the clock. Literally just about the only way the Chargers missed the playoffs was if he called the TO. I don't even see how it thought it would help the Chargers at all. It made zero fuckin sense any way you look at it.

Not to mention his 4th down call from his 18 down 3 in the third. Dude should be fired on the spot.

Raiders were about to run out the clock. Literally just about the only way the Chargers missed the playoffs was if he called the TO. I don't even see how it thought it would help the Chargers at all. It made zero fuckin sense any way you look at it.
Oakland was literally about to run the exact same play they ran after the timeout that got them the first down.

Where is this conspiracy that Oakland wasn't planning on running a legitmate play ? It was literally the exact same play they ran to get the first down

FIt7hjRX0AAARfN

Thatsmyquarterback.gif

I really dont see how the Packers dont win it all. Itd be a big hit on Rodgers legacy if he chokes this year. There is no excuses he has everything needed, 1 seed and a top defense.

That same formation the next play got them a first down so whose to say that "run that would of run down the clock" wouldn't of gotten a first down the first time ?

Seemed like the real issue was just the Chargers not stopping a telegraphed run on 3rd on short more so then "oh he called a timeout"

Here's the play, exact same play aftter the timeout (I think he called timeout because #25 didn't roll over to the slot so the guy was wide open)

FIt7hjRX0AAARfN

Carr's reaction on the sidelines tells a different story. He's puzzled like we all were.

Oakland was literally about to run the exact same play they ran after the timeout that got them the first down.

Where is this conspiracy that Oakland wasn't planning on running a legitmate play ? It was literally the exact same play they ran to get the first down

FIt7hjRX0AAARfN

And what was the point of calling a TO in that situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back