NFL Discussion: Week 18

Biggest shock of the season (so far)

• OBJ was not the problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows anymore. I swear some of the worst teams of the season looked like legit teams at the end here. Dolphins, jets and jags were all trash teams mid season. Then they all popped off late and I’m sitting here sweating it out now because the jets get two top ten picks next season

I dont buy the Dolphins TBH. They just had a charmin soft schedule and against alot of injured teams most of them bad to begin with anyways.

Jets I think are the sneaky "oh wait theyre decent" team next season.

I dont buy the Dolphins TBH. They just had a charmin soft schedule and against alot of injured teams most of them bad to begin with anyways.

Jets I think are the sneaky "oh wait theyre decent" team next season.
Ok but they also had 3 wrs and a qb out for a good chunk of that early season stretch. Once they came back they were playing well.

Oakland: *lines up for a generic run the left"
Chargers: *timeout
Oakland: *runs the exact same play
Drunk fans: "duhhh the timeout cost them the game"

<Cage33>
i am sober, sir, & you are the one being a pigheaded dunce.

i am sober, sir, & you are the one being a pigheaded dunce.
Yeah your right, me not trying to turn a generic play that was run twice into some sort of TMZ headline really makes me a dunce :rolleyes: (wow great work there)

Last closing thought on that game, gotta give it to Herbert. Team was totally out of it and he muscled his way into the game in the 4th and gave them a legit shot

Yeah your right, me not trying to turn a generic play that was run twice into some sort of TMZ headline really makes me a dunce :rolleyes: (wow great work there)
You keep mentioning the play call and you keep ignoring the intent. It looks like the Raiders were content to run whatever fucking play and then let the clock run. Once Staley called the timeout it seems like it pissed them off.

Looks to be back, finally

You keep mentioning the play call and you keep ignoring the intent. It looks like the Raiders were content to run whatever fucking play and then let the clock run. Once Staley called the timeout it seems like it pissed them off.

Yeah it seemed to them that Staley was trying to hang on and force a stop , but the Raiders were just going through the motions but that timeout made them actually go for it.

Last closing thought on that game, gotta give it to Herbert. Team was totally out of it and he muscled his way into the game in the 4th and gave them a legit shot

Dude has a Cannon of an arm and also moves very well for a guy that's 6 foot 6.

Looks to be back, finally

He was great but Chargers also have the worst run D in the league. Remember Rex Burkhead had a career night and ran all over them a couple weeks ago lol

They were waiting till there was 2 seconds on the play clock to run something. That’s not a team in hurry up and win mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back