NFL Discussion: We Are Back!!!

Eat shit Flopball

• Total voters
Lol I just watched the body cam footage of the Hill stop. Talk about acting like a little bitch. Can't say I feel bad about him getting taken to the ground. All the fucker had to do is keep the window down give them his license so they could just "write him a ticket" as he wanted. Instead he had to grandstand and cause an incident so he could play victim later.

Jordy was a true wideout sideline DOG not a slot receiving cuck.

GOAT body control too. By GAWD:
Packers Receivers Near the Sidelines Are Hard to Stop

Jets need to stop trying to get the run going and just let Rodgers sling it

Sauce actually having to tackle someone in open field without 2 safeties in the zone being the end of him is fucking PEAK

Lol I just watched the body cam footage of the Hill stop. Talk about acting like a little bitch. Can't say I feel bad about him getting taken to the ground. All the fucker had to do is keep the window down give them his license so they could just "write him a ticket" as he wanted. Instead he had to grandstand and cause an incident so he could play victim later.
he did give the cop his license

I have never seen people talk about blacks so much but Americans get help guys.i mean no wonder that blacks specialy in USA think highly of them self when they have white guys with out any reason talking about how greatest they are lol funny as hell. They even talked about reparations no black person ever mentioned that but white Americans are the first to go and tell the world how they need to get money for being black

Last edited:
Malnourishment caught up with Sauce huh

30 million dollar WR being erased smfh

Sauce actually having to tackle someone in open field without 2 safeties in the zone being the end of him is fucking PEAK
Deebo’s brick shit house self with a full head of steam at that. No thank you lol

Back