NFL Discussion: Washington .......

Should the Redskins be renamed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts have three pro bowlers on their O-line and three Pro Bowlers on the Defensive front.

Pepper your Angus.

Colts have three pro bowlers on their O-line and three Pro Bowlers on the Defensive front.

Pepper your Angus.
Now they just need to find a QB.

Worst thing about the NFL season being fucked up is how wide open it seems this year. Almost every division seems competitive/hard to pick.

Worst thing about the NFL season being fucked up is how wide open it seems this year. Almost every division seems competitive/hard to pick.

Except the Allen Football Conference East. Bills might go 16-0 tbh

Except the Allen Football Conference East. Bills might go 16-0 tbh
I would say the Pats went back to being the favorite with Cam, but IDK with the entire team opting out now. Either way LFG football
EeWbPmOUEAAZivd

Maybe he will calm down the ints with some more protection. He has been getting mauled for a while now.

I would say the Pats went back to being the favorite with Cam, but IDK with the entire team opting out now. Either way LFG football
EeWbPmOUEAAZivd
Lmao at that shirt

EeWbPmOUEAAZivd

They lost Dont'a Hightower, the biggest loss in the leeg

Even as a KC fan with them having a clear advantage to run it back this year during the pandemic; I wish the league would just take a knee this year till 2021.

Shows gotta go on with $4billion dollar revenue & it’s a big economy booster; & it’s good for culture/morale to have the NFL back.

That said, seems like this is gonna be a train wreck season as most benign outcome/result.

Last edited:
Nah. Everyone who wants to play go ahead and play. If you dont, more power to you.

Sports are awesome, and it makes all this day to day bullshit that much easier to have some normalcy to enjoy. Ive watched regular season baseball for the first time in years.

Lol @ telling these dudes with 2.5 year careers to make it 1.5

fuck outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back