NFL Discussion: Washington .......

Should the Redskins be renamed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a total of about 2-3 minutes of beisbol tonight including the walkoff the Angels just landed. The fake crowd is insufferable. If the NFL has the same shit I will have to watch on mute. Never done that before, even in the Prime Booger era.

I would have lost money if I bet on this and I am not sure you are being truthful.

Currently its expired but the DMV wont let me renew it because its out of state and I have to take the test.

Currently its expired but the DMV wont let me renew it because its out of state and I have to take the test.
Truth be told it is a bicycle driver's license issued by a special school you attended as a youth.

John Elway, Broncos GM (3 votes)

• “Don’t hate him, but don’t respect him.”
  • “He has to win every negotiation. It sucks dealing with him. … He’s had the longest run of any GM in terms of hiring new head coaches and missing on first-round draft picks. It’s unbelievable. Nobody else gets to do that. If they have an owner that’s involved, there’s no other GM that would be able to do that. … He doesn’t have to answer to anybody.”
  • “Now that Bruce Allen is out, John Elway.
@Dizzy @Poon Goon
You guys probably already saw it, but just read this article in the athletic and was surprised Elway got the most shit as GM(survey NFL agents).

@Dizzy @Poon Goon
You guys probably already saw it, but just read this article in the athletic and was surprised Elway got the most shit as GM(survey NFL agents).
Not terribly surprising that agents don't like him. He doesn't hand out many huge contracts. Seems like he really hurt the second guy's feelings, but that guy isn't 100% wrong either.

@Dizzy @Poon Goon
Not surprised at all. He comes across as a complete asshole.

Assembled one of the ATG defenses and landed Manning which bought him time. I think he’s rectified his drafts with three quality ones in a row though. He absolutely sucked for a while and set the franchise back years.

Yeah Bill Belichick was the "least trustworthy" and "hardest to negotiate with", but everyone was more complimentary/respectful. Bob doesn't know what he is doing, Bruce Allen is Bruce Allen, and John Elway is taking heat like it's 3-4 years ago. His drafts have been better of late, but I was critical of him a few years ago.

Chris Ballard "most trustworthy" and "best talent evaluator". Agents really like him, similar to the media.

Veach (2)

• “Brett Veach gets a lot of credit and I don’t know what he’s really done yet. Dorsey drafted Mahomes and kind of built the roster that won the Super Bowl.”

"Who gets too much credit". Dunno about this either, he rebuilt that defense with honey badger +

Veach (2)

• “Brett Veach gets a lot of credit and I don’t know what he’s really done yet. Dorsey drafted Mahomes and kind of built the roster that won the Super Bowl.”

"Who gets too much credit". Dunno about this either, he rebuilt that defense with honey badger +
Where are these from?

Truth be told it is a bicycle driver's license issued by a special school you attended as a youth.

Now I'm imagining this

hqdefault.jpg

The biggest secret success with the 15’ Broncos defense was Malik Jackson’s penetration up the middle (giggity). It forced the QB to stay in the pocket and the DB’s could hold it down outside. Casey is going to be a game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back