NFL Discussion v77: Big D*** Nick

Is Nick The Destroyer Foles the GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
San Fran going all in on Jimmy G as expected. 5 years for 137.5.

500k more per than Stafford's.

They had money they have to spend to meet the minimum for 2017. They were 59 million under the cap for 2017 and need to spend much of it before the new league year starts in March.

What’s up with the Big Dick Nick name? Dude have a strong arm like Peter North? Or because he balled out in the SB?

@PolishHeadlock

What’s up with the Big Dick Nick name? Dude have a strong arm like Peter North? Or because he balled out in the SB?

@PolishHeadlock
BDN has fucked everyone’s wife/gf in Philly, & the official consensus is that the dude is armed w/ an assault rifle down there. Polish himself has also given BDN a blowie & confirmed that he has both the length & the girth to unhinge your jaw.

BDN has fucked everyone’s wife/gf in Philly, & the official consensus is that the dude is armed w/ an assault rifle down there. Polish himself has also given BDN a blowie & confirmed that he has both the length & the girth to unhinge your jaw.
<209Bitch>

Just like you would have hoped/guessed. Huge payments upfront in the first 2 years (when you won't get near the cap/spending your cash) - Can basically cut him after that if it doesn't work.

**37M cap hit in season 1 (They still have 77M 2nd most in NFL after signing), then lower on the cap the last 3 years of the deal.

Last edited:
poor guy that wrote the article probably lost his job. sources were unreliable & the whole thing has been debunked ten times over. yikes.

Apparently that reporter has history of being...well...a shitty reporter.. He kinda deserved it for his past transgressions from what i've read but even all that aside....CHECK YOUR SOURCES. Apparently the reporter put his phone number on twitter like a month ago. Then gets a random text from a guy claiming to be Brady's agent...the guy does ZERO vetting on a source he has no clue is real or not, and ran with it. Then in his article wrote he heard it from sources. Plural.

Champ Bailey is up for the HoF next year.

First ballot imo

He was really good.

Almost as good as C-Wood.

Champ Bailey is up for the HoF next year.

First ballot imo
I'll buy that, dude was a great CB.

Like C-Wood, too bad he never played on a Super Bowl winning team.

EDIT:Forgot that C-Wood got his ring with the Packers. Guess I have a Silver and Black blind spot.

Last edited:
Yah, he'll go down as one of the greats that never got a ring sadly enough.

Why am I not allowed to post in your SBBC thread @Streetz ? I had so much to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back