NFL Discussion v77: Big D*** Nick

Is Nick The Destroyer Foles the GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck the Raiders, and fuck Michigan, but C-Wood the truth.

Champ should've converted. He planned to, but just decided to retire a little early as a corner. My vote goes to Bailey as best corner ever. Best corner/safety DB imo is probably the other Woodson.
Champ was too small to play safety. Rod did OK but no, Charles takes it. Just my opinion of course.

What GOATson did for an entire season at age 39 is one of the best performances Ive ever seen. It was unreal.

This will always be my favorite interception. Couldnt believe that shit when it happened live. How a nearly 40 year old still ran and flew like that is beyond me.
DS.0.gif

What GOATson did for an entire season at age 39 is one of the best performances Ive ever seen. It was unreal.

This will always be my favorite interception. Couldnt believe that shit when it happened live. How a nearly 40 year old still ran and flew like that is beyond me.
DS.0.gif

:eek:
Manning was 900 years old when that happened, but Woodson deserves much respeck.

Charlie Woodson gets my voted based on his overall body of work. To play at the level he did for as long as he did was pretty remarkable.

Just like you would have hoped/guessed. Huge payments upfront in the first 2 years (when you won't get near the cap/spending your cash) - Can basically cut him after that if it doesn't work.

**37M cap hit in season 1 (They still have 77M 2nd most in NFL after signing), then lower on the cap the last 3 years of the deal.

What is the "bass salary" in 2019 and 2020? Are they paying fish?

I'll buy that, dude was a great CB.

Like C-Wood, too bad he never played on a Super Bowl winning team.

EDIT:Forgot that C-Wood got his ring with the Packers. Guess I have a Silver and Black blind spot.

But he broke his collarbone in the second quarter of the game.

Woodson attempted to address the team at halftime but became so emotional he couldn't do it.

"I just asked the guys to understand how much I wanted it," Woodson said after the game.

"That's all he could get out," Green Bay linebacker Desmond Bishop said. "He was all choked up, and there was just something about it that motivated all of us."

I'll buy that, dude was a great CB.

Like C-Wood, too bad he never played on a Super Bowl winning team.

EDIT:Forgot that C-Wood got his ring with the Packers. Guess I have a Silver and Black blind spot.

Don't worry, I've done my best to forget that Super Bowl too.

Colts hired the eagles O coordinator. Legit never heard of him before lmao

Not all of us follow the third Reich like u dawg.
I guess I am just an old piece of shit. I remember Reich backing up Kelly and the playoff game against the Oilers back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back