NFL Discussion v77: Big D*** Nick

Is Nick The Destroyer Foles the GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought the Colts should go after him. One of the offensive coaches + Schwartz would have been a nice duo

I was bummed Oakland let him get away.

Peyton wouldn't have any gameplan discussions in the locker room when they played in Foxborough because he had it on good authority the locker rooms were bugged.
The Pats would never cheat dude.

The Kelce Bros. are pimps, rocking all white Gucci mink, and without them, this whole ship sink.

San Fran going all in on Jimmy G as expected. 5 years for 137.5.

500k more per than Stafford's.

I'm curious what Cousins' agent does with that Jimmy G contract.
He can legit claim that cousins played better than Garoppolo last season in at least 2 of his 3 yrs as a starter.
He's gotta at least look at 80mil + guaranteed

He can legit claim that cousins played better than Garoppolo last season in at least 2 of his 3 yrs as a starter.
Cousins sitting back chilling like
giphy.gif

San Fran should be coming up as a nice destination. Got a decent QB now, paid him out the ass to not go anywhere, and they still have the 2nd most cap space in the league AFTER that signing. They can pay

Jimmy is far more talented than Kirk is tho. The upside is also much better.

San Fran should be coming up as a nice destination. Got a decent QB now, paid him out the ass to not go anywhere, and they still have the 2nd most cap space in the league AFTER that signing. They can pay

They are setting themselves up for either a few really good years, or some really dissapointing ones.

Go all in on the QB you believe in. Also seeing Washington screw up Cousins made them more willing to pay, they didn't want to have to tag him. Just get him locked up while you have the space, pretty much trusting him to be the guy because you are mostly stuck with him for 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back