NFL Discussion v77: Big D*** Nick

Is Nick The Destroyer Foles the GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WEEI gonna WEEI

Trash people
Have to disagree. I was indeed offended by that insensitive attempt at humor. However, now that I see that WEEI is apologizing to me, I feel much better. They appear to be genuinely regretful about that commentary.

Have to disagree. I was indeed offended by that insensitive attempt at humor. However, now that I see that WEEI is apologizing to me, I feel much better. They appear to be genuinely regretful about that commentary.
Your posts have been cracking me up lately lol

He is the best corner I've ever seen.
Best corner is actually a really good debate.

The thing about Champ is that he didn't have a particular weakness. Some corners cover great but can't tackle. Some other corners are tough as hell at the line but can't cover speed guys. Champ was lights out in coverage and could tackle. The only knock on him that I'll submit is that once he lost a step he was done.

C-Wood converted to safety and kicked ass. Maybe not the best corner ever but best DB ever IMO.

Not that I'm biased.

C-wood is the greatest player of all time and you can eat shit and live if you disagree.

eyKZKMtS52yVRz6id78kmusemMb-TsgnIbLgKhw9mPo.jpg

Vikunts block their QB coach from going to NYG as OC, now Darrell Bevell rumors heating up

Vikunts block their QB coach from going to NYG as OC, now Darrell Bevell rumors heating up
I know an offensive minded coach that's looking for a job. He has a fantastic sense of style and he probably still has a key card. Just need to reactivate that mug.

112-13771235.jpg

Bought my girlfriend Madden 13 because she had never played a football game. She plays for an hour and comes to me: "I'm not very good, I just want to see Cruz salsa so I keep passing to him even though I should run sometimes I guess."
Giants, I've got your next coach.

Just found out a dude named Tommy Grady (seriously) owns the arena league single season TD record throwing 142. Random tidbit that made me chuckle

I am just awaiting for the “Big Dick Nick” edit on wiki.

Best corner is actually a really good debate.

The thing about Champ is that he didn't have a particular weakness. Some corners cover great but can't tackle. Some other corners are tough as hell at the line but can't cover speed guys. Champ was lights out in coverage and could tackle. The only knock on him that I'll submit is that once he lost a step he was done.

C-Wood converted to safety and kicked ass. Maybe not the best corner ever but best DB ever IMO.

Not that I'm biased.

Champ should've converted. He planned to, but just decided to retire a little early as a corner. My vote goes to Bailey as best corner ever. Best corner/safety DB imo is probably the other Woodson.

You know Brady absolutely sucks when he can't even get paid backup QB money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back