NFL Discussion: Thee Yoffs (not for the Chargers lmao)

How we feeling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq, JPP and LVD should all be back this weekend and much needed for the run defense. Bucs by 20

Bills defense = #1 in yards per game, #1 in points per game. "But if the Bills had a better defense!" lmao
Still have a suspect run defense and almost non existent pass rush. Great secondary though.

Hopefully bills get some Brady like calls today.

Bengals
Bills
Bucs
Chiefs
Rams

I see the Raiders as the best chance of an upset - but think the favorites win these games.

I hope the NFC Least gets annihilated just so the coverage stops.
That will never happen. Nfc least gets huge ratings and that’s all the networks care about regardless if the teams are good or not. Sucks.

That will never happen. Nfc least gets huge ratings and that’s all the networks care about regardless if the teams are good or not. Sucks.
Tomorrow is one of the few times I would prefer to have NFCE in the primetime slot. DAL/SF has potential to be way more entertaining than KC beating the shit out of Big Rape

Fuck that division.

Raidahs
Bills
Bucs
9ers
Chefs
Lambs

they're like 19th against the run. Get a clue.
DCs gladly take an average run defense for a great pass defense to be fair. Also it seems like fans of every team think that their defense "sucks" in general or at least at something.

This is why they should go all in on Harbaugh, it’s going to be hard to replace Carr right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back