NFL Discussion: Thee Yoffs (not for the Chargers lmao)

How we feeling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmer canned this guy lmao.

Kickers turn to shit when playing for the Vikings.
Carlson had a horrible Start as a Rookie.
Dan Bailey canned it up in purple.

I remember that kicker missed a game winning chip shot field goal against Seattle.

It was two games lol

Zimmer canned this guy lmao.

Justin Tucker's 66 yarder essentially took the All-Pro Slot away from Carlson , Tucker has had the better Career but Carlson was having a great season.

Edit Nevermind, Carlson missed some PATs while Tucker was perfect , at least he got 2nd Team All Pro.

Last edited:
@Revolver Poyer got one of the All-Pro spots , they picked Baiyrd over Hyder though, which was probably close. Good to see Poyer get recognition, dude was a terror .

If there were an all pro team for cool looking GMs then Denver's would be on it for sure.

usa_today_17249898.0.jpg

He's not worth the Pro Bowl, though lol

That defense is top notch.

Poyer and Hyde are the bedrock of the Bills defense, and make the Bills D what it is. Anyone that tells you otherwise has not been watching the Bills the last 5 seasons.

Every time I watch the Bills play I thank the god almighty for Poyer and Hyde coming to the Bills in 2017.

Poyer and Hyde are the bedrock of the Bills defense, and make the Bills D what it is. Anyone that tells you otherwise has not been watching the Bills the last 5 seasons.

Every time I watch the Bills play I thank the god almighty for Poyer and Hyde coming to the Bills in 2017.

Definitely speaks to their qualities as leaders on that side of the ball. It's almost like Eric Berry was for the Chiefs defense.

Current Longest Playoff Droughts.

1. Jets 2010
2. Broncos 2015
3. Dolphins, Lions, Giants 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back