NFL Discussion: Thee Yoffs (not for the Chargers lmao)

How we feeling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…….so what?

#1 defense with an almost average run defense? Were not really going to pretend theyre bad are we?
No. They're excellent. But the DC gif for saying they have a bad run d was peyond the pale. Beyond it!

This is why they should go all in on Harbaugh, it’s going to be hard to replace Carr right away.

Nice clickbait before a playoff game. But wont be surprised if Carr isnt willing to stay without retaining the staff. Hes had zero continuity anywhere his entire career with this org, from players to staff.

No. They're excellent. But the DC gif for saying they have a bad run d was peyond the pale. Beyond it!
19 isnt even bad. Its barely below average. Its hilarious when fans of great teams cry like their team is bad lol.

Nice clickbait before a playoff game. But wont be surprised if Carr isnt willing to stay without retaining the staff. Hes had zero continuity anywhere his entire career with this org, from players to staff.
I’d love for the Steelers to go after him, he’s extremely underrated.

I’ll be honest at this point I do believe the patriots are “done”. My sentiment at the beginning of the season was that I’d like to see bill make the patriots competitive again, and he did. Anything extra at this point is gravy. That being said this Bills team has a tendency to lower their play to the level of their competition and sometimes pisses away easy victories. So there’s always a chance

Raiders vs bengals will be fun as hell. I’ll be honest if the matchups were different I’d expect both of these teams to have an exit. Given that they are playing each other it sets up an opportunity for a crazy underdog run. Head says bengals, heart says raiders

19 isnt even bad. Its barely below average. Its hilarious when fans of great teams cry like their team is bad lol.
No one is crying dummy. They've been victimized by the run all year. So shoosh.

No one is crying dummy. They've been victimized by the run all year. So shoosh.

I mean you did face a Healthy Henry then Later Jonathan Taylor . So the Bills Run defense is probably middle of the Road At worst but looks really bad compared to issues teams have throwing against your secondary.

The point was that the Bills defense is great, they give up the least amount of points in the league. Revo claims that Josh Allen has no help, so the running joke is to point out how good the Bills team actually is.

"Victimized". They are 10th in the league in yards allowed per rush. Their "weakness" is a small problem considering the NFL is mostly a passing league now and their pass defense gives up almost a full yard less per attempt then the #2 pass defense. Elite pass defense + above average rush defense = Great defense.

I mean you did face a Healthy Henry then Later Jonathan Taylor . So the Bills Run defense is probably middle of the Road At worst but looks really bad compared to issues teams have throwing against your secondary.
Additionally everyone knows the best way to beat the bills is to ice Josh Allen and keep him off the field. None of the conf rivals like colts, titans or pats ever want to be in a shootout with the bills pass D and passing game.

It’s quite apparent the easiest way to beat the bills is to run the clock when you get a lead and keep Josh on the bench.

I’m curious what their D rating is for avg yards per attempt compared to yards allowed per game in rushing. I bet yards allowed per carry gives a more realistic story

The point was that the Bills defense is great, they give up the least amount of points in the league. Revo claims that Josh Allen has no help, so the running joke is to point out how good the Bills team actually is.

"Victimized". They are 10th in the league in yards allowed per rush. Their "weakness" is a small problem considering the NFL is mostly a passing league now and their pass defense gives up almost a full yard less per attempt then the #2 pass defense. Elite pass defense + above average rush defense = Great defense.
GOAT Allen had to carry this elite defense and will them to being an elite defense

No Packers staff and no Godgers pls
<GinJuice>

No Fournette tomorrow for the Bucs….

May toss some coin on the Eagles to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back