NFL Discussion: Thee Yoffs (not for the Chargers lmao)

How we feeling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FJFCb3BXsAE0tFg

FJFDC-CXwAIrtA4

FJFDC-HXMAAARMe

Dude called Nagy out for being inept and almost got his career ruined for it.

Lmao I was reading something about how westbricks contract is one of the worst in sports right now. The comments brought up the late great Albert Haynesworth. This play is an ATG

I'll always remember him for maybe the trashiest piece of shit thing you could ever do on a football field

ftJULi.gif

I posted the video, but of course NFL shit wont let me post it. What this also doesn't show, is the second before this Haynesworth landing on Gurode's head with his knee, and knocking his helmet off. He knew his helmet was off, stood up, and then stomped on his face. For the youngins' who may not remember

Made a better gif myself cause after all these years i still pisses me off lol

Last edited:
It's kind of wild to me that the general consensus seems to be that the Cowboys can't win this game. I'm not even saying I know the Cowboys will win or some shit, it just seems everyone thinks they will lose and I don't really know what it's based on. History I guess lol

Cowboys are favored. They have the better QB and probably slightly better roster. Both teams go from elite to cans, so it just depends what version of each shows up

Cowboys are favored. They have the better QB and probably slightly better roster. Both teams go from elite to cans, so it just depends what version of each shows up
To be honest, this is kind of my point. I think it's a toss up, because of that very reason. I know Vegas has Dallas favored, but everybody seems to think this is a horrible match up for Dallas. I don't know how to say what kind of matchup it is, because any team could show up on either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back