• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Tank for Caleb you morons

Eat shit

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd probably give your left but nut to have this kid as your QB, lol.
Ill have you know I would give both of them in a heartbeat. HerbGOAT does alien shit but also has brutal easy plays which are hilarious to make fun of. He is a baller overall, of course. I just think his supporting cast is really good too.

Example of alien shit:

Keep the ball out of Pollards hands pls

im prepared to kneel all offseason when Goatenemy doesn’t get a HC gig
Im hoping for Ben Johnson but Bieniemy is right behind him. Sometimes he does weird shit with RBs but dude looks like he can form an offense and call plays.

Ill have you know I would give both of them in a heartbeat. HerbGOAT does alien shit but also has brutal easy plays which are hilarious to make fun of. He is a baller overall, of course. I just think his supporting cast is really good too.

Example of alien shit:

<mma4>

Im hoping for Ben Johnson but Bieniemy is right behind him. Sometimes he does weird shit with RBs but dude looks like he can form an offense and call plays.

his thug behavior will fit right in on the Gayders

I’m losing by less than half a point in our shitdog league against Dallas d. Chargers pls score a td lmao

Dak loves choking under pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back