• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Tank for Caleb you morons

Eat shit

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Injury bug claiming victims

The ball going through his arms for a heartbreaking packers td wouldve been the most raiders thing ever. Glad it didn't happen lol.
Wish it would have. I never want to see Jimmy and McDaniels again.

Solid pole choices. I want to see Jimmy and McCaniels around more though as they’re just mediocre enough to keep the Raiders out of a top five pick.

We are not far removed from some GB fans being excited to see what MLF could do without Rodgers 'holding him back.' Old man Rodgers changing plays and fucking with the game plan was a 'problem.'

Over reacting is fun. Just stop crying Matt, you are 43.

Can’t wait to see him traded in his prime.
Fight me mother fucker
images

We are not far removed from some GB fans being excited to see what MLF could do without Rodgers 'holding him back.' Old man Rodgers changing plays and fucking with the game plan was a 'problem.'

Over reacting is fun. Just stop crying Matt, you are 43.

That was always such a retarded take. When Rodgers fully bought into the scheme in 2020/2021, that's probably the best LaFluer's offense will ever look. Even LaFluer was telling reporters to pump the breaks with the whole "real LaFluer offense" nonsense.

I know everyone gets FF injuries but I just lost Jefferson, Achane, Richardson, Conner all in one week. Beat that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back