• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Tank for Caleb you morons

Eat shit

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can legally shove a player from the opposing team into his own player
correct. But he also made clear contact with the returner himself as well. Are you allowed to hit the returner as long as you are not the only one?

correct. But he also made clear contact with the returner himself as well. Are you allowed to hit the returner as long as you are not the only one?
I believe so as long as there is contact with another player

Herbwoat is a can
eat shit and live

my good friend

for as much shit as we give QBs it’s kind of weird how nobody has been elite this year. Mahomo, woat Allen, herbwoat, JaJalen, burrwoat, Pork Birdy and tugoat have all been brutally inconsistent

The best QB in the leeg is in Detroit, its gonna stay that way for a few years my man.

for as much shit as we give QBs it’s kind of weird how nobody has been elite this year. Mahomo, woat Allen, herbwoat, JaJalen, burrwoat, Pork Birdy and tugoat have all been brutally inconsistent
Its been a really strange year for QBs. Sam Howell is outplaying most of them lol.

Are you allowed to hit the returner as long as you are not the only one?
If a returner is touched by his own player then every player from the opposing team can hit him as many times as they want. It's actually encouraged.

Most players wives don't cheer that hard for them. He should marry the crazy broad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back