NFL Discussion: Philly Philly

Did Julio catch it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap went up 10 million last year. That's almost half of Mack's contract money right there.

This is more about Gruden throwing his weight around and not really about the money.

You say that, but if Leveon is a free agent at the end of this year, and the Raiders sign him, because they have the cap space, it looks less questionable.

Ryan had a chance on the last throw to tie the game, but he threw it to high. IMO if Jones had not had to leave his feet for that last throw, he catches a TD. Ryan was off target all night. It seemed like he threw way to many balls behind his receivers. He definitely isn't worth the money if he keeps playing like that. It's a shame for the Falcons because the rest of the team is good.

When you know it's the last play, you HAVE to get it in bounds. You see quarterbacks force it and throw an interception when they should throw it away because they have another play. Then you see them throw it out of bounds on 4th down of the last play of a game. They have to give the player a chance to catch it.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted, but this shit is fascinating:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/07/seattle-seahawks-dismantling-rift-russell-wilson-pete-carroll

"Some Seahawks still remember every detail from that night. Sherman pacing back and forth, wearing his frustration into the carpet in that locker room in Arizona. Lynch, fully dressed, downing a bottle of cognac, saying “These motherf------ robbed me,” and “f--- this,” over and over. “If we gave the ball to the soul of our team and we lose, f--- it, we lose,” one Seahawk says. “Point-blank, period. You lost doing what you do best. But he gave it to Russ. I didn’t believe the MVP thing at first. But now I wonder. It’s at least plausible.”

The 30 for 30 on this 7-10 years from now is going to be so good.

Nah. They were all just looking for an excuse. Squawks blew it. But that pass play wasn’t the wrong call.

Wonder if Lynch will dance on the sideline again tomorrow.. would be kind of a dick move to give the raiders season highlight in week one though.

This Mack character seems like a pretty nice fellow @PUO3 @Final Rehab

Mack already has made a positive impression on his new team in his short time in Chicago. Per a league source, Mack immediately assumed a leadership role, staying after practice and working with young offensive and defensive linemen.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/07/khalil-mack-will-be-on-a-pitch-count/
Mack is awesome. I don't think I'll ever forgive Oakland for letting him go. Total bullshit.

Damn we gonna win da super bowl with Mack teaching Roquan how to become a GOD
That's a good pairing for sure. I've got no problem with the Bears, I hope Mack kills it and Roquan thrives.

Pissing on their faces while you stomp the neck. Well done
<escalate99>[<dunn]

Bell is missing out on a lot of money tomorrow.

<{hughesimpress}>

The Seahawk D's demise is greatly exaggerated. Still top 10, now that Earl is back.
On paper, Denver should roll over this team. ET3 and Rustle are game changers though. Should be a dope game.

On paper, Denver should roll over this team. ET3 and Rustle are game changers though. Should be a dope game.

Sucks a bit the AFC and NFC West are playing this year. Both divisions seem pretty stacked on paper. Makes for a tough schedule.

Would much rather be playing the AFC or NFC East this year.

Sucks a bit the AFC and NFC West are playing this year. Both divisions seem pretty stacked on paper. Makes for a tough schedule.

Would much rather be playing the AFC or NFC East this year.
NFC West should wipe the floor with the AFC West this year.

There has been easily 51 articles on it since it happened. Go find one and read it. Not a single defense intercepted that play all year.

Conner is going to feast in this rain during Bell’s absence.

There has been easily 51 articles on it since it happened. Go find one and read it. Not a single defense intercepted that play all year.

Conner is going to feast in this rain during Bell’s absence.

NFC West should wipe the floor with the AFC West this year.

If the cheifs D can even be serviceable, you got 3 pretty good teams their I think. We will see what Oakland is, same can be said for the Cardinals though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back