NFL Discussion: Philly Philly

Did Julio catch it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people sleep on how incredible Von actually is.

Cousins is trying to trademark "You Vike That". I don't care if he becomes the all time GOAT QB now. I will forever say I am happy Denver didn't pay that fucking jerkoff.

Cousins is trying to trademark "You Vike That". I don't care if he becomes the all time GOAT QB now. I will forever say I am happy Denver didn't pay that fucking jerkoff.
Just trying to get his homie. Quit sounding like an old crotchety man like @Graves

Nah no commas needed you vike that...
Well who is the homie he is trying to get then? I read it as "Just trying to get his, homie" which would mean he is trying to make money off a jerkoff catchphrase for the ages.

In any event I hated Cousins when he was in Washington and I hate him even more now. The gigantic contract will make my enjoyment of every mistake he makes even sweeter.

It's like the night before Christmas.

It's like the night before Christmas.
No shit I can't sleep.

Gonna fuck the wife a couple more times to pass the hours.

That's the secret to a happy marriage amigos. Catch y'all tomorrow.

Bell is missing out on a lot of money tomorrow.

<{hughesimpress}>
He's sacrificing 8m at this point. I don't see him showing up before week 10, does him no good. At that point the Steelers might as well not even start him because there is no way he is going 100%, he will be in injury prevention mode. He could not play at all this season and some bottom feeder will still give him a ridiculous contract.

Hopefully Conner steps up and has a good season to make this drama less prevalent. Bell really hasn't done much in big games and has a knack for getting injured and suspended. Oh well.

He's sacrificing 8m at this point. I don't see him showing up before week 10, does him no good. At that point the Steelers might as well not even start him because there is no way he is going 100%, he will be in injury prevention mode. He could not play at all this season and some bottom feeder will still give him a ridiculous contract.

Hopefully Conner steps up and has a good season to make this drama less prevalent. Bell really hasn't done much in big games and has a knack for getting injured and suspended. Oh well.
It's a really interesting situation. I don't remember something like this happening with a running back.

Hope the field is ready tomorrow (or today, I guess).

It's a really interesting situation. I don't remember something like this happening with a running back.
Well, there haven't been many RBs like him, I'd say none better in the modern era with all these cap concerns. A lot of pass catching backs are watching closely.

I hope I'm not the only one who hates the salary cap (even if my Jags would be hurt without one).

I hope I'm not the only one who hates the salary cap (even if my Jags would be hurt without one).

The NFL would become the NBA without one.
Small market teams would be left in the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back