NFL Discussion: Philly Philly

Did Julio catch it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
180906_abc_kaepernick_nike_ad_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

HERO

His commercial was actually pretty good.

Bosa out on Sunday too? Gonna look like a preseason game out there. Hopefully the Chiefs starters do better against the Chargers backups than they did the Bears.

You and me both

I honestly didn't even watch it. While people give a shit about a Nike commercial is beyond me.

I didn't even know they ran it.... I listen to the radio broadcast so I don't pay attention to the TV during commercials at all.

I didn't even know they ran it.... I listen to the radio broadcast so I don't pay attention to the TV during commercials at all.
That is some old school shit. Everyone that I have met that did that was an old piece of garbage. I also don't know anyone that pays attention to the commercials anyways.

I honestly didn't even watch it. While people give a shit about a Nike commercial is beyond me.

I didn't even know it had him in it until the end.

You watch on delay for Merrill?

I've listened to Merrill ever since I was a kid, I'm not about to stop now.... haha. They usually do a pretty decent job of syncing up with the TV broadcast once the first commercial break airs, but it was a bit out of sync for last nights game. Hopefully they step up their game.

I don't think I've listened to the TV commentary of an Eagles game for the last 25 or so years. I don't know what it'll be like when he retires.

I'm gonna listen to the TV commentary when I can listen to this? Never! My Favorite Merrill call.

Though there might be some hidden gems in this one.....

Damn we gonna win da super bowl with Mack teaching Roquan how to become a GOD

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted, but this shit is fascinating:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/07/seattle-seahawks-dismantling-rift-russell-wilson-pete-carroll

"Some Seahawks still remember every detail from that night. Sherman pacing back and forth, wearing his frustration into the carpet in that locker room in Arizona. Lynch, fully dressed, downing a bottle of cognac, saying “These motherf------ robbed me,” and “f--- this,” over and over. “If we gave the ball to the soul of our team and we lose, f--- it, we lose,” one Seahawk says. “Point-blank, period. You lost doing what you do best. But he gave it to Russ. I didn’t believe the MVP thing at first. But now I wonder. It’s at least plausible.”

The 30 for 30 on this 7-10 years from now is going to be so good.

Ryan had a chance on the last throw to tie the game, but he threw it to high. IMO if Jones had not had to leave his feet for that last throw, he catches a TD. Ryan was off target all night. It seemed like he threw way to many balls behind his receivers. He definitely isn't worth the money if he keeps playing like that. It's a shame for the Falcons because the rest of the team is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back