NFL Discussion: Philly Philly

Did Julio catch it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a matchup that allows you to score you have to exploit it when you see it.

That's why Big Dick Doug is a Champion and legend

Absolutely, but on that drive, with like 3 minutes left, Sproles ran out of bounds when he could have easily gone down in bounds and ran some clock.... thats the kind of shit that comes back to bite you.

Also, Doug called his last timeout of the first half when we were on fourth down.... forcing us to punt instead of wasting more time..... I shook my head at that one too, but then the retarded Falcons got called for roughing the punter on the kick. Its like Doug just knows. haha.

In Doug We Trust.

Bosa out on Sunday too? Gonna look like a preseason game out there. Hopefully the Chiefs starters do better against the Chargers backups than they did the Bears.

Chargers offense still healthy

Until Keenan tears his ACL in the 1st half again

You still as a defensive player want him held accountable.

Some of it from like Sherman and Bennett sounds like sour grapes that the team they were a huge part of let them go.

Maybe they can hold themselves accountable for blowing a 10 pt lead in the 4th quarter of the super bowl while they’re at it

Who the hell is elite if Rustled is borderline?

I put Godgers, Brady, Peyton and Brees in their own class over the last decade. They’re A+ qbs and rustle(and a couple others) are just an A.

I put Godgers, Brady, Peyton and Brees in their own class over the last decade. They’re A+ qbs and rustle(and a couple others) are just an A.
I think Rustled belongs in that tier.

I think Rustled belongs in that tier.

I don’t think he’s quite there yet but he’s close. Dudes a stud. It’s comical that guys on defense are implying that him and carrol are why they weren’t a dynasty. Their 5 year run or so is one of the most impressive runs in recent in the nfl in recent memory.

180906_abc_kaepernick_nike_ad_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

HERO

Looks like there's a caterpillar sleeping on Kaep's head.

Not to be racist or anything.

Still think given Nike's history they're colossal fucking hypocrites.

I don’t think he’s quite there yet but he’s close. Dudes a stud. It’s comical that guys on defense are implying that him and carrol are why they weren’t a dynasty. Their 5 year run or so is one of the most impressive runs in recent in the nfl in recent memory.
Im not sure there has ever been another QB that could survive the pressures hes faced with Seattle. It seems like he has to scramble or throw on the run evey single play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back