NFL Discussion: Lamar Jackson's WR Transition Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I have confidence in an Andy Reid team in the playoffs. He's won 1 playoff game in 9 or 10 years?
Reid's downfall comes in managing the clock poorly and failing to make adjustments. As long as KC keeps scoring, hopefully those don't come into play.

pretty shitty to deny him a chance for a promotion unless they're going to make him OC

Anyone know the rules on this? Apparently the Browns did it with the guy they made HC.

Anyone know the rules on this? Apparently the Browns did it with the guy they made HC.
I think it’s that you can’t block if it’s for a HC position.

Really makes SF look like a good destination for the future though.

hm, not sure about the charger bandwagon rolling right now.
pats at home with brady are like 11-2 or something in yoffs.
good game for bettors though.
NE 23-17
(even though I hate them)

Last edited:
Reid's downfall comes in managing the clock poorly and playing conservatively with a lead. Bob Sutton never makes adjustments. As long as KC keeps scoring, hopefully those don't come into play.

Fixed that for you, fam.

Bears hired Pagano as DC
I thought this was a typo for OC lol.

Either way, if you cant succeed with that squad you should piss off.

Shittiest fucking coach in the league after Hue Jackson.Worthless fuck face piece of trash
tenor.gif

Pay the man whatever he needs

The Bears should have gone hard for Todd Bowles. Fuck Chuck Pagano this is worse than losing on a fucking tipped field goal. Fuck this offseason. Fuck Ryan Pace.

The Bears should have gone hard for Todd Bowles. Fuck Chuck Pagano this is worse than losing on a fucking tipped field goal. Fuck this offseason. Fuck Ryan Pace.

Bro, your defense is going to be #ChuckStrong.

Nobody was getting Bowles once Arians came out of retirement.

So you'll switch back to being a Lions fan next season? Maybe try being a Packer fan. They have a really good QB and once he retires you can pick another team to be a "fan" of.

So you'll switch back to being a Lions fan next season? Maybe try being a Packer fan. They have a really good QB and once he retires you can pick another team to be a "fan" of.

Don't drink yourself to death you're becoming more retarded with every post tonight.

Bro, your defense is going to be #ChuckStrong.

Worst defense in the league den

fuck

Leave it to a FIB to be looking a gift Chuck in the mouth. And a cancer survivor no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back