NFL Discussion: Lamar Jackson's WR Transition Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, count me in. It is almost time.

Need to start fast. Get Kelce involved early and often; he should be able to feast against the Colts' Tampa 2. Also, need some of Reid's whiteboard magic to translate to the field. Want to see wide open WRs/RBs streaking down the field.

Mahomes has to try to keep calm during the 1st quarter- he gets too wound up at the start of big games. Hope Reid recognizes this and doesnt go for HRs right out of the gate.

On defense, without Eric Berry I imagine they'll run Jordan Lucas and Daniel Sorenson as their safeties...hope that they use only 1 of them on 1st/2nd down (Lucas preferably) and bring in more packages with 3 or 4 DL. There is a good Arrowhead Pride article about different personnel groups they used in the Raiders game. Im really worried about their OLine in stopping the run...but their OLine hasnt faced many teams with big sack #s. A healthy Ford, Houston, and Jones is huge. Hopefully the crowd will be loud af.

And the weather will make a difference. The Colts dont fare well in cold weather games- most teams who play in domes dont. I heard the radio that their record is like 12-44 when playing in weather below 32 degrees. I think it will be slightly higher than that tomorrow. It will be less than 40.
When the season started, I thought 6-10 or 7-9, no division title, no playoffs, no number 1 seed. All this is just bonus for me

Just saw that you can get into Arrowhead for as little as $50. Is that normal or are fans already expecting them to lose?

They KNOW Captain Andrew Luck is going to march down the field and score at will.

Who gives a shit about choke artist teams and crappy QB’ing?

The real news

GOATsay got a haircut.

It's getting cold man. I do not trust wide receivers to get off the line the same way they were earlier this year. Especially when it's expected to snow. To my memory they don't have the heated coils like the Packers do under the field. Tyreek hill finna look awfully slow and it's only gonna help that defense. Marlon Mack + that line is gonna control it. Luck is going to call a 3 down game all game long. Expect long as fuck drives by the Colts. They have better personnel for that game plan. That Chiefs defense isn't going to have anything for Ebron either. Kelce vs Ebron is the match up tbh, but I trust Luck way more than Mahomes and I trust the running style of Mack over Spencer Ware especially with those lines.

35-40 isnt nearly as bad as youre making it out to be. Tyreek Hill was fine at the beginning of the game against the Ravens in temperatures just as cold/colder. He still made plays when he was INJURED. Now that he has healed- see the Raiders game- I think he will be just as dangerous. That doesnt matter, though, because I imagine the Colts will be tryimg to take away the deep ball. Also, WRs arent the only ones who magically have to deal with the elements. DBs are exposed to them as well. lmfao

The Colts will be able run the ball, and Ebron will get his. I think Jordan Lucas actually will be on him
..still favors Ebron but Lucas is better than Ron Parker/Daniel Sorenson. I dont think it will be a pretty defensive game for the Chiefs; however, I think Luck is going to turn the ball over from seeing pressure he isnt used to. Elite pass rushers + crowd noise = neckbeard Luck.

Luck has played well on his field or other domes (Texans). Not so much in the elements, though.

And Damien Williams is the feature back for the Chiefs now. Just a heads up. Ware is coming back from injury so he will most likely be limited. He has played well. I'll be anxious to see if Sammy Watkins can play a lot of snaps. He opens up the field for the Chiefs.

35-40 isnt nearly as bad as youre making it out to be. Tyreek Hill was fine at the beginning of the game against the Ravens in temperatures just as cold/colder. He still made plays when he was INJURED. Now that he has healed- see the Raiders game- I think he will be just as dangerous. That doesnt matter, though, because I imagine the Colts will be tryimg to take away the deep ball
Also, WRs arent the only ones who magically have to deal with the elements. lmfao

The Colts will be able run the ball, and Ebron will get his. I think Jordan Lucas actually will be on him
..still favors Ebron but Lucas is better than Ron Parker/Daniel Sorenson. I dont think it will be a pretty defensive game for the Chiefs; however, I think Luck is going to turn the ball over from seeing pressure he isnt used to. Elite pass rushers + crowd noise = neckbeard Luck.

Luck has played well on his field or other domes (Texans). Not so much in the elements, though.

And Damien Williams is the feature back for the Chiefs now. Just a heads up. Ware is coming back from injury so he will most likely be limited. He has played well. I'll be anxious to see if Sammy Watkins can play a lot of snaps. He opens up the field for the Chiefs.

I was under the impression there was going to be a shitload of snow.

Who gives a shit about choke artist teams and crappy QB’ing?

The real news

GOATsay got a haircut.

Never heard of her, I didn't know they let women play in the NFL:

I was under the impression there was going to be a shitload of snow

It is snowing right now and will through the morning. It is supposed to stop by the afternoon. Something like 3-8 inches. I imagine the field will be wet/cold (obviously) but not snow covered

Those tickets are cheap

The cheapest tickets for the Rams game are like 300 for nosebleeds

Fuck LA sports ticket prices

Lol fucking Elway

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/148255081/

images

I never said or implied that you think Dak is amazing. I’m implying that he sucks, hence the top 25 joke. Everyone itt that’s not a cowboy fan thinks he sucks. Even average quarterbacks don’t have a bottom 10 offense in the league with an elite line, running back and top 10 defense. If you think he’s average then good for you. He’s below a game managing quarterback at this point. He’s not even asked to do enough to win games he’s asked to do enough to not lose. I’d rather have Lamar Jackson than him. And lol at the random Super Bowl jab, you could put Dak on 07 patriots and they probably don’t even make the Super Bowl . You think he’s average, I think he sucks. Agree to disagree I suppose.

Fair enough lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back