NFL Discussion: Lamar Jackson's WR Transition Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s that you can’t block if it’s for a HC position.

Really makes SF look like a good destination for the future though.
Not really. Vikings done this to Kevin Stefanski when he wanted to follow Schurmur to New York last year and no one cares anymore.

The Bears should have gone hard for Todd Bowles. Fuck Chuck Pagano this is worse than losing on a fucking tipped field goal. Fuck this offseason. Fuck Ryan Pace.
If anyone wants to know why you must strike while the iron is hot in the NFL.. read above LOL

Man, Colt's O vs Chargers D would be the most intriguing matchup of the entire season.

So, because of how those things work, lock up the Quiefs and the Cheatriots right now. Fuck.

giphy.gif

Unlike Canboozle from a very young age I knew that the division rival Chiefs were pure fucking trash and I've always hated their guts. Where I live I am seeing a sharp increase in KC gear because of their QB. Makes me boil with rage to the point that I almost want to vomit.

Unlike Canboozle from a very young age I knew that the division rival Chiefs were pure fucking trash and I've always hated their guts. Where I live I am seeing a sharp increase in KC gear because of their QB. Makes me boil with rage to the point that I almost want to vomit.
Lmao @ flyover states

Keeping the band together for one playoff run

Keeping the band together for one playoff run

It sounds like they are just being jerks to their own friends. Denver is still trying to get an interview with Sammamello though

One of them will take Shanahans job when he leads the niners to 5 wins next year

It sounds like they are just being jerks to their own friends. Denver is still trying to get an interview with Sammamello though
Can’t wait until the niners get denied next year when looking for a new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back