NFL Discussion: Lamar Jackson's WR Transition Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stafford is top 5 tbh and he's had horrible coaching and OC's outside of the JBC his entire career. Not even mentioning the abysmal drafts, Golden Taint being his #1 despite the dude being a #2 on almost any other team in the league. Megatron forced the game around him and Stafford still hsnt had a good run game and a defense that consistently shits the bed.
I see youre still a Lions and Bears fan lmao.

Burrs def. wouldve been the worse matchup for the Lambs
Lambs feared Da Burrs for the sacrifice that was December 9th.

Now the Lambs will show the Cowboys how gentlemen are suppose to play the game of football.

Surprised to see Kubiak go tbh.

pretty shitty to deny him a chance for a promotion unless they're going to make him OC

Surprised to see Kubiak go tbh.
Sounds like Fangio wants a college scheme. Kubiak wanted to go to his same system and bring in retreads.

Don't like denying chances to promote, we just blocked ARZ from someone too but I figured that was because they are in the division.

It's not as solid as you are making it out to be. And John Brown had 600 yards and 4 td's through 9 games with Flacco, and only 2 games where he had 5+

You're prediction was barely a risk, and it was half fucking wrong anyway. Flacco is a can, and the Ravens got their shit pushed in. It's absolutely shocking you are even posting still
I did make one prediction.

You're prediction was barely a risk, and it was half fucking wrong anyway. Flacco is a can, and the Ravens got their shit pushed in. It's absolutely shocking you are even posting still
You sound like a butthurt :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that's scared of risk but you want to sharpshoot others predictions from training camp.
Im sorry you have no balls, and are scared to voice your opinion and stand behind it.
Yes i was out for two weeks midseason, i was also out for 2 weeks end of season, but it doesn't fit the narrative to include that huh?
Have some fucking balls clown, i bet 200 bucks, your team loses this weekend.
Take the bet, pussy.

Not sure I have confidence in an Andy Reid team in the playoffs. He's won 1 playoff game in 9 or 10 years?

You sound like a butthurt :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that's scared of risk but you want to sharpshoot others predictions from training camp.
Im sorry you have no balls, and are scared to voice your opinion and stand behind it.
Yes i was out for two weeks midseason, i was also out for 2 weeks end of season, but it doesn't fit the narrative to include that huh?
Have some fucking balls clown, i bet 200 bucks, your team loses this weekend.
Take the bet, pussy.

I hope Marky replies to this masterpiece with a haiku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back