NFL Discussion: Jimmy G sucks

What do you think of Jimmy G?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, Pierce is almost definitely out tomorrow. Ravens are going to have a lot of trouble stopping the run. Anytime he or Williams are out, they get gashed on the ground. Offense going to need to hold the ball a lot and score nearly every possession. Hopefully the secondary can make some things happen.

Speaking of relics.
source.gif

Kaeperhype is a relic of NFL Past, just in time for Xmas.
he'll never play again.
by his own choice.
this latest shit is just further manipulation to bolster yet another lawsuit.
he should just put on a Jim Brown hat and sermonize throughout the Land.

Uh huh

It was like me telling everybody with two ears how I planned on going back to school to finish my degree but year after year went by and I didn't do it. Was just telling all my family and friends what they wanted to hear.

When I finally went back to back to school, no big announcements to the anyone I just went back and got my degree. When you really want to do something you just do it. Take the necessary steps and get on with it. Even if you fail in the process

Kap doesn't want to play anymore and that's fine. Just wish him and the NFL would stop playing these games.

Kap doesn't want to play anymore and that's fine. Just wish him and the NFL would stop playing these games.
What teams have had him in for a workout? You know he can't just up and decide to join a team, right?

Uh huh

It was like me telling everybody with two ears how I planned on going back to school to finish my degree but year after year went by and I didn't do it. Was just telling all my family and friends what they wanted to hear.

When I finally went back to back to school, no big announcements to the anyone I just went back and got my degree. When you really want to do something you just do it. Take the necessary steps and get on with it. Even if you fail in the process

real talk.

Kaep’s throwing motion bothers me.

it feels like the ball takes the longest path through the motion till it’s release

What teams have had him in for a workout? You know he can't just up and decide to join a team, right?

Here's the thing my man:

The NFL was shady in trying to get Kap to sign a waver before his workout today. Should have ran it by him earlier this week before all of this. Maybe they did and we are now just hearing about it but I doubt it.

Kap is a headache to the NFL and has been for going on 3 years now. I don't know what his thoughts and motivations are but he is not acting like a man who really wants to play in the NFL. I don't blame him. They did blackball the guy even if they won't ever admit it.

Both of them need to just stop acting like they want each other. The marriage is kaput and can't be fixed. Just move on and stop fooling yourselves.

Here's the thing my man:

The NFL was shady in trying to get Kap to sign a waver before his workout today. Should have ran it by him earlier this week before all of this. Maybe they did and we are now just hearing about it but I doubt it.

Kap is a headache to the NFL and has been for going on 3 years now. I don't know what his thoughts and motivations are but he is not acting like a man who really wants to play in the NFL. I don't blame him. They did blackball the guy even if they won't ever admit it.

Both of them need to just stop acting like they want each other. The marriage is kaput and can't be fixed. Just move on and stop fooling yourselves.
You're not saying anything. You're just repeating he doesn't want to play in the NFL lol.

He's kept in great shape, he can still play, he was going along with the NFL's song and dance until they tried pulling their shady bullshit. He still went through with his workout just like he said he would.

There's nothing he's done to show he doesn't want to play. Until we hear that he's been turning down workouts then it's just conjecture with no basis in reality.

I do agree nothing will ever come from this but that's on the NFL's side, not his.

He's kept in great shape, he can still play, he was going along with the NFL's song and dance until they tried pulling their shady bullshit. He still went through with his workout just like he said he would.

Look man...

If Kap ends up by some miracle playing in the NFL again, then I will 100 percent admit I was wrong. I don't have that much pride. I'm a football fan first and foremost and seeing him comeback and smash in the league would be pretty amazing even to people who claim to hate the guy

Kap wants to control the narrative and do things on his own terms. That might work if he was a pro boxer like Money Mayweather. Not in the NFL. It's their league and their rules. Either play by them or don't play. Colin understands this perfectly which is why I keep saying he doesn't really want to play in the league. Not because he doesn't have the talent but because he wants to do things his way. And that's understandable but do you think it is going to work?

Look man...

If Kap ends up by some miracle playing in the NFL again, then I will 100 percent admit I was wrong. I don't have that much pride. I'm a football fan first and foremost and seeing him comeback and smash in the league would be pretty amazing even to people who claim to hate the guy

Kap wants to control the narrative and do things on his own terms. That might work if he was a pro boxer like Money Mayweather. Not in the NFL. It's their league and their rules. Either play by them or don't play. Colin understands this perfectly which is why I keep saying he doesn't really want to play in the league. Not because he doesn't have the talent but because he wants to do things his way. And that's understandable but do you think it is going to work?
Jesus Christ, yeah, him not signing a waiver, that isn't asked of other players to sign for a workout, and wanting said workout to be open to the media, means he doesn't want to play football.

This is the logic you're following. The league that has blacklisted him, the league that set this up to essentially have him sign away his rights, the league that flat out lied yet again today regarding the situation, is not the issue. It's Kaep. Fucking weird that he wouldn't trust them.

He doesn't need football, which is what you're getting confused by and why he's not lying down and taking whatever the NFL has concocted now. He'd be fucking fool to sign that agreement and let the NFL have full control of his workout tape. If he was treated like other players he'd be on a roster somewhere because he's talented enough to do so. Bottom line.

Keep downing what they're feeding you.

Cowboys got an early game this week.

Like some kind of fucking peasant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back