Not open for further replies.
Off the top of my head, right now, give me Kaep over:

Fitzmagic
Darnold
Driskel
Flacgoat
Dalton
Mariota

Yes Im aware some of them got benched. Now, assuming he can still play to his prior level, give me Kaep right now over several other QBs also.
Agree with everyone but Fitzmagik.

Do not slander my QB you piece of trash.

Respectfully

Agree with everyone but Fitzmagik.

Do not slander my QB you piece of trash.

Respectfully
Youre right.
ap-eagles-buccaneers-football-1-copy.jpg

So if you don’t agree with kaep he’ll allude to racism or Stephen A not being black enough? Nice logic. Eric Reid is a CTE candidate.

lol at LeFraud promoting this garbage hot off his debacle over China where rights are actually infringed. People are sheep. Jesus.

Last edited:
It’d be nice to not have to see any Kaep talk today since... you know there are actually games on today but what do I know rofl

Dumb shits should spend the week figuring out how to give Barkley the ball.
Last week reminded me of the worst uses of Bell by the Steelers. We have this creative, powerful back, let's fucking run him into the line or toss him the ball with 3 defenders bearing down.

Fantastic, play the early game and can get this over with.

And trading up for him at that lol

What a boring set of games this week besides Ravens/Texans

LMAO at that shirt. This cornball brotha was raised by white people too

Not just white people, he grew up wealthy in two of the nicest cities to live in America. Having this dude as a face of oppresion for Black people is as bad as Shaun King and all his antics. It's sad to see how easily a group of people can be manipulated by the media. Colin is a can, only wants attention and money, no one wants this fugazy on thier team.

Not just white people, he grew up wealthy in two of the nicest cities to live in America. Having this dude as a face of oppresion for Black people is as bad as Shaun King and all his antics. It's sad to see how easily a group of people can be manipulated by the media. Colin is a can, only wants attention and money, no one wants this fugazy on thier team.
Wouldn't be a proper Kaep post without baseless accusations and misspellings lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back